Search results

  1. Beauregard

    HEROES on NBC

    Hey, I have a question. Is Heroes available on DVD season-set sets yet? I was searching Amazon.co.uk but couldn't find a trace of it.
  2. Beauregard

    Animal: Monster or... what?

    I agree that when it comes to Animal. He is just that, a personification of all that is our animal nature. I can see Neanderthal in him (although I don't believe in Evolution), it's possible that he's throw-back to then? I can also see, Muppet Monster traits in him...although they are usually...
  3. Beauregard

    Truth commercial: Muppets & smoking

    *waves at Beaker* Hi! Besides, it was Pepe himself who says, "Smoking is very, very bad for you, hokay." And he's the bad-boy of the Muppets...
  4. Beauregard

    Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

    Gwen dies in the Green goblin ultimatum, with him dropping a lot of people and Gwen (MJ as shown in the movie). Spiderman caught her, but she died. I think. I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
  5. Beauregard

    Muppet ePic War 1

    Hello people. I have recently discovered how to work my screencap device, and so I present you with almost 100 MFS Screencaps. These are quite big pictures, with a good resolution (not high, but not low.) I don't know if they can be used for visuals, cutting-out etc, but if anyone wants to...
  6. Beauregard

    Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

    Ok, I have a question. It's not Spiderman, but it's X-men...so that kinda counts. :p In X3, Magento lifts Wovlerine into the air and flings him through the forest...later on, Wolverine walks up to Jean against all her attempts to move him. Why couldn't she just throw him the way Mag did?
  7. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "T*K*O: When You Pull the Plug" (TV Movie)

    I think, because it's finished, and because it was sobering and heartfelt, we are not so confident to post sillyness in the thread. But, by gosh, we loved it...loved it loved it.
  8. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    *waves at both Luke and Jackie* You're lucky I was so distracted by the thought of Nude Porcelain Kermit and Piggy Dolls that I missed the remark about my having a diaper thing, little Lord Luke...
  9. Beauregard

    Artists and Counting Help Needed!

    I'm still slightly confused. Are you saying you want ideas in design for 999 individual bat-women creatures?
  10. Beauregard

    Ideas for a new Muppet Movies calender

    Beauregard for Poopsmith! *ahem*
  11. Beauregard

    New Muppet comic Strip

    I'm excited. Especially as this is coming out in Augast, obviously in order to tie in with the release on TMS Season 2. They are obviously moving the game up a notch. I shall be excited to see these. But as G-Sock said, if there's just more Piggy bashing...I'll be sad.
  12. Beauregard

    Movie name quotes!

    Let's try for some predicting of the Muppet future...will it be good? or will it be bad? "I know this sounds crazy, but ever since yesterday on the road, I've been seeing this Future of the Muppets." - At least, we can see it. "I am big! It's the Future of the Muppets that got small." -...
  13. Beauregard

    What's the source of this Fraggle song?

    Oh this is odd! My post is at the top of the thread, and the original post is at the bottom...I wondered where this one will go? EDIT: Seems to be in the right place. Oh, and I was totally humming this song all day yesterday.
  14. Beauregard

    Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

    Hey Muppet Caper! It's great to see you here. I agree, I can hardly wait any longer for get this thing! Or at least see a new image, it feels like forever since it was anounced, and my poor Kermit's getting lonely!
  15. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "T*K*O: When You Pull the Plug" (TV Movie)

    *finds Klenex* Oh wow. . . *gathers tissues around self* I can safely say that I never thought TKO would leave my this. . .damp with salty-water. Thank you Snowth, for a beautiful send off. (EDIT: The new MC feature changes them.)
  16. Beauregard

    What's the source of this Fraggle song?

    Ahhh! I saw a link to this on YouTube a while ago, but can't find it at the moment. It's from a half-hour wrap-party type production that involved the Fraggles planning their futures now that the Fraggles were over. Boober was calling all his famous friends. Wembly was hitchhiking, etc. And it...
  17. Beauregard

    Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

    I think Tintanic is one of those movies were everything flows so smoothly together, scenes, transactions, costumes, music, class, style, etc, that you can sit down and watch it with nothing jarring. It just pulls you in and sweeps you along. It also left the audiene wanting to talk about it...
  18. Beauregard

    Muppet's From Space: Hidden Stars

    Following up on Ru's successful "Hidden Treasure" thread about MTI. I thought I'd try and find something good to say about a movie that gets bashed a lot (mainly by myself) around here. - The cutest little Jim Henson Pictures logo, the one with Kermit in space with a camera.it's just the...
  19. Beauregard

    Glad I joined Muppet Central

    Note to CherryP - Yes, MC is a happy place. . .so very happy. . .*unconcious*
  20. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *asleep amidst a pile of cake-plates in a corner* What a partyzzz. Beau: *cleaning the cake-plates from the corner* What a messzzz. Bobo: *licking cake-plates in the corner* What? A mess?zzzzz. Bean: *appears* WAKEY WAKEY! THis party just got started *cute face* Oh, did I wake you?
Top