Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Kermit on VegTV

    Hello Kar Ma, welcome to MC. I agree with you that thinking of clever witisims to respond live on camera is hard for most people, let alone frogs...
  2. Beauregard

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    You may be an obsessed Muppet fan if you are suddenly hit by the realisation that Kermit and Piggy may not be able to have children, and you feel a deep sorrow realising how much sadness that would cause poor Piggy. (After all, Kermit already has something of a son in Robin...all Piggy has in...
  3. Beauregard

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    Hey, don't worry about asking lots of questions. It brings variety, and, hey, you won't get answers if you don't ask the questions! I do have another question myself. Jim, when writing 'Before You Leap' were you influenced at all by Kermit's previous book 'One Frog Can Make a Difference'?
  4. Beauregard

    The End is Near...

    So soon! So secretive! So sad! I simply cannot wait for the finale! Any chance we can get some more clips from the episode itself? *is so excited, and scared*
  5. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *leaves a note on the front desk* "To Ed, I've been working with a 'friend' of mine...don't ask who, but his initials are K and A. Anyway, I managed to get him to lend me enough money to pay off the back-rent (enclosed.) Thanks! - Bo."
  6. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *walks upstairs and pauses...sniffs the air...* Something smell's odd...*glances into the twin's room* No, not them...they're not back. *glances into Vic's room* Well, it could be the underwear that is still left under the bed from when he lived here...but, no...*glances upwards at the...
  7. Beauregard

    Happy birthday, Sugarbritchez!

    Oh there you are Christy! And Sugarbritches, too, of course. Remember when you first joined MC? The first time I can remember seeing you was when you joined the Saving Skeeter Role-play, and I was ever so amused by your user-name.
  8. Beauregard

    Happy Birthday Skeeter Muppet

    :cool: Hippy Bath Day, Dude-ete! :sing:
  9. Beauregard

    Happy Birthday frogboy4

    Hmmm...where is that frog...
  10. Beauregard

    Why do birds...

    You may bow...if you wish. But don't touch the rings! *draws regal hand away*
  11. Beauregard

    Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

    Hmm...I was under the impression that only Johnny could switch, since he was dragged up into space by the Surfer....
  12. Beauregard

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    Hmm...I gotta say I'm less than enthusiastic about the cover art. The cut-off of her eye just nags on me a bit. But her pearls and black dress look loverly, and the blue is apealling. I'm so excited! Muppets Rule!
  13. Beauregard

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    Yeah, I seem to remember that it did. But! Either way, cut or un cut, it's more Muppets than I've ever owned in this life time! And some classic episodes that I have wanted to see since before I was born (is this possible???) like the Pig episode! Can't wait! And I hope the wait between...
  14. Beauregard

    Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

    Oh gosh! I could not be more excited about F4-2!!! (And this from someone who hated F4-1!!!) It looks amazing!
  15. Beauregard

    X-Men Hype

    Though I went ahead and watched the third one twice...just to capture the amazment of all those Mutants in one place battling over again, though I havn't bought the DVD. It lacked the Bryon Singer approach to relationships and character introductions though...
  16. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    (OOC: For Count's benfeit. The first picture Tabi drew is a serne image of Miss Mingostone sitting on a delicatly-carved chair, looking down calmly at the lizard, Hank, lying curled on her pregnantly round stomache. It's a realisticy-looking pic, and Miss Mingostone has les wild hair than usual...
  17. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: I've been to work this week, Liza, thank you. Was there yesterday actually buying drinks, recall? And, if you will call me Bo I shall have to call you Liza. (OOC: *edit* Those pictures are AMAZING!)
Top