Search results

  1. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Actually, I didn't mean rare and hard to find exclusives, I meant just reprises of the characters in different poses. I mean, I will definately get the Electric Mayhiem set, but I wish I could get Beaker and the Chef, but I'm in a monitary situation here and I can't quite afford them right now...
  2. D

    Did anyone pickup an extra Dr. Teeth?

    HEY!!!! I'm still waiting for the non-exclusive Dr. Teeth to come out!!!! It's okay.. biding my time...biding my time...
  3. D

    50 greatest shows of all time

    Sid Caesar? On My list or theirs? It was among the 50 shows. I'm proud to say that at least the mighty Caesar was listed on mine as well. Of course, time constraints (of mine) forced me to etc. etc. some of them. But I'm surprised that the only Muppet thing listed was Sesame Street (two if...
  4. D

    What's your favorite muffin?

    We were supposed to boycott soap!?!? How come I'm the last to hear this? I just bought fifty bars at the Price Club. Great. Money down the drain I suppose!!!
  5. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    Yeah! I have issues with the Pinball Number count too. It was one of my favorite sketches, until one day: I was watching this Israeli version of the show (It was Americanized , it was a special) called Shalome Sesame. They had the sketch in Hebrew or Yiddish or something and, let me tell...
  6. D

    New Muppet PEZ!

    Though these Pez dispensers are HARDLY new (they were released years ago) they do look better, I tell you. But as a PEZ collector, Let's just say I'm angry at the American PEZ company. The European PEZ dispensers are much better! They have The Pink Panther, E.T., Super Mario..etc. etc. etc...
  7. D

    Is Henson being sold?

    ARRRRG!!!! NIGHT TERRORS!!!! COBRAS!!!! BOB SAGET!! NO NO NO NO NOOOO!!! shudder.. only a dream.. only a dream. The olson twins will get uglier and Fat and no one will hire them.. I gotta keep telling myself that!!!
  8. D

    What's your favorite Muppet parodies?

    I'd like to see just one more: FOZZIE OSBEAR or The FOZZBORNES or the OSBEARSs or something like that! Now that would be funny!!!
  9. D

    Daffy Duck's Fantastic Island

    Yeah! I saw bits of it, I don't have cable. I was over someone's house, but I had to leave. Man, Speedy was cool! Maybe they'll repeal the ban, or something!
  10. D

    Happy Birthday Scott and Chris!

    Duh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh! You say it's your Birthday Duh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh! Well it' my birthday too, yeah! Wait.. It ain't my birthday.... We share a sign, but... Aw heck with it! Hope you two have a fine, and wonderful day!
  11. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    While we're on the subject, I think that maybe we should have variants of Beaker, Animal, Swedish Chef, et. Al. By that I mean, the characters in different poses to come out later in the series, ones not packaged with playsets. That bothered me with the Simpson Line. I wanted APu, but both...
  12. D

    50 greatest shows of all time

    How many of you have seen the special or magazine "TV guide's 50 greatest shows of all time?" I got to admit, It was a bad special, and I had problems with some of the choises. But Ones I liked were Taxi, Sesame Street (which is why I post this on a Muppet Board) Frasier, Cheers, I Love Lucy...
  13. D

    The new Muppet movie and TV series

    I don't know about you, but I'd like to hear more Electric Mayhiem covers of old songs. Especially: Bohiemian Rhapsody (since they're on Fox, I bet they'd have no problem with the line "Mama just killed a man...") Cover of the Rolling Stone (I can just picture Floyd singing this, sounds like...
  14. D

    Foz Goes To Mexico!!!

    An' say hello to the Tijuana Toads, while your at it!
  15. D

    What's your favorite muffin?

    Uh... guys? What was this post about again? The movie Chicken Run? Oh, I loved that film. Mel Gibson as a cartoon chicken, what more else could you want?
  16. D

    Foz Goes To Mexico!!!

    Well, Fozzie. Let me be the first to wish you (as the old ALFster would say) a chocolate bon bon voyage! And whatever you do, on the airplane, don't eat the fish!
  17. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    How about Strangepork also comes with his biographies, "I am not Strangepork" and "I am Strangepork!"
  18. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Another idea for a Scooter excessory is a stack of comic books. I remember a screen grab from Muppets Take Manhattan, and ol' Scoot was reading several comics. (Iron man and the like) Mayhaps you can make parody comics or something. Or you could always have Scooter with a tabloid! I'm brain...
  19. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Accessories for Scooter, you ask... Have you considered coffee cups? He's a "Gofer" and usually when someone in the business world is given that name, he's the guys that brings the coffee. Or perhaps a boom mike. Maybe a transistor radio (which you can stick to his wrist, a refference to a...
  20. D

    Beautiful Day!?!?!? Come again?

    Thanks you guys!!! I knew I saw him before. It's just I've never heard his name before!
Top