Search results

  1. D

    Boober's bad hair season

    Well, bad hair is now in style,so I guess it could get confusing!
  2. D

    Series 1 Arrives: When and Where

    FLAME!!! FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME!!! OH FLAME!!!!! Sorry! I just felt free to do that for some reason!
  3. D

    Most obscure TMS character you'd like to see as a figure

    The guy that appeared third from the left in the "Baby goin' to Rio" Musical Number.... HA HA HA HA!!! Just Kidding! I'd like to see Digit. Maybe even some characters from Dog City, the Henson Hour Special?
  4. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hey Froggy!!! I cheacked out your site. My post after that one (Janice's and Sam's accessories) is now Null and Void!!! Apparently, I was beaten to the punch!
  5. D

    Doubts about the new show?

    I must have been unclear. I meant to say that people tend to think that the Muppets are Kiddie stuff. And the peopl who say that will turn off the Muppets and Turn on a lousy sitcom. So you caan see what I mean. The ratings won't be stellar, if peopl associate Muppets with kids stuff!
  6. D

    Should Disney update MV3D?

    I agree with scarecrow. Though I've never been to Disney in my life. I went to SIx Flags last year, but that's not close! What I want to see is a redone set of Beany Bag character (featuring a much better Kermit, obviously!) and some new merchandise. Like a Pepe or Scooter doll! But I don't...
  7. D

    Covering Puppets with Fleece

    Uh... my friend has an old Fozzie Bear Puppet that's covered in lint! Does that count?
  8. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    what are the items that come with Janice and Sam the Eagle? If you don't have any yet may I suggest: Sam should come with a podium with a Sam the Eagle or Muppet show logo on it, and an American flag to drape near by. Janice should come with a microphone, obviously, but maybe a tamborine...
  9. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I think I can speak for a number of people when I suggest these toys Karate Piggy? Good idea! I never actually seen her in a karate suit though, but maybe it can have a karate chop. How about Biker Piggy? Like in the "I get around" Music video on the show (I can't recal what episode...
  10. D

    Muppet Babies

    It's supposed to be a child's eye view of the world, like why you don't see (or understand the language of) the adults in Snoopy. Besides, many successful cartoon characters walk around with no head, Sara Bellum, Dr. Claw, Mom and Dad of Cow and Chicken, the Cheif on the obscure James Hound...
  11. D

    Brian Muehl (Meehl?)

    I do know he left Sesame Street for a while. I also know that he was last seen as a muppet (correct me if I am wrong, which I might be) performing as Bugsy Viles Muppet alterego, Bruno on DOg City (a role originated by Henson in the Dog City live action Henson Hour performance!)
  12. D

    Miss Piggy: "Heavyset" sterotype?

    Piggy is a positive role model, but I wouldn't call her f-a-t (I am chubby myself, so I can say that). She's still a prominant fictional s*xual figure (along with Betty Boop and Jessica Rabbit, just not human). She is one of the pretty characters (Janice is the other). If she was a negitive...
  13. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    I just saw an episode of Garfield and Friends in which Garfield didn't want to film his cartoon (the title is Garfield in Flat Tired), and the director needs a replacement, and he needs someone who has musical talent (Odie comes out in a Straw hat and Cane), who can act (Odie comes out with a...
  14. D

    New Muppet Film Parodies!

    Well, I like to write comics using other people's characters (as well as some of my own) from time to time. Right now, I'm working on a pardoy of Buddy cop movies Starring Link Hogthrob and Simon Belmont I like to call "Big Guns, Big Chins, Big Egos." I also worte (last year) a parody of Patch...
  15. D

    Does anyone actually like Animated Fraggle Rock?

    Sigh!!! That was the only version of Fraggle Rock I could watch. Lousy Cable company!!!! But I liked it just fine, otherwise I wouldn't have cared about the Fraggles (indeed I do care!!!) Some people felt (no pun intended) the same about the Muppet Babies and Monsters cartoon, which is why it...
  16. D

    Doubts about the new show?

    When I heard Fox was going to pick up a muppet show, I felt thousands of feelings at once. But what I must say is that I have numerous doubts and suspitions. First of all, Someone said in the Ask Ken post in the Merchandise section, that the show wasn't on the next season's guide, nor is it a...
  17. D

    Favorite Muppet Puns

    I always liked the one on the Muppet Movie when Kermit tells Telly Savalas that the Frogs giving warts thing is just a Myth. "Yeah, but she's my myth!!" Kermit repeats "Myth! Myth" and a Lisping woman goes "Yeth?" What was really funny is it became sort of a running gag. In one scene Kermit...
  18. D

    The Elephant Operator

    But really. what is up with the Elephant on the street ever other episode this season? In a Tu-Tu yet! I can't tell if it's Joey Marazanno (forgive the spelling) or David Rudman. I think it's Jo. All I know is that Martin P. Robinson does the Monster clubhouse Elephant role! I wish Dave...
  19. D

    Computer Caper DVD

    I just wish Telly was more recognized. All I have is an applause stuffed doll and a Tomy die cast car with Telly riding in it. I tried to get the Bean Bag, but could never find it. They had it at an arcade for 300 tickets, but they ran out. I had that many, though and got a Dracula, but it's...
  20. D

    I broke Piggy

    I do feel sorry for anyone (and scared for myself) who's toys have broke. But, it's just a fact of life. I remember my Pin Pal Homer's mishapp. First, his Bowling bag's handel fell of, and I had to pour heaping amounts of hot glue on it. Then, he slipped right out of my hands and his head...
Top