Search results

  1. anytimepally

    WELCOME TO THE 2007 MC TALENT SHOW! Vote now!

    I really enjoyed this contest.. it makes me want to come up with a talent to enter in the next one :D
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    It is my belief that everyone should have these wonderful songs, so go ahead and ask! :) .. I'm always happy to unite muppet fans and their music by the way, David.. you should have all the songs now.. let me know if I missed anything!
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    “'C' is for Cookie (SS live version)" is the song I don't have from C is for Cookie "How Do I Know I’m Here" is the song I'm missing from Big Bird Sings I do have "Bud Luckey - Martian Beauty," but the 'Martian Beauty' from The Count Count's is not Bud Luckey's version, but rather a...
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mississippi John Hurt - "Stack O' Lee Blues"
  5. anytimepally

    Fraggle Rock Trivia

    these are the only ones for which I have good guesses: :) 1. What was the name of the 2 doozer's who were Turbo's sidekicks in "Doozer is as Doozer does? Modem & Wrench 4. What was Ma Gorg's mother's name? Queen Esmerelda 7. Who is the only Fraggle cotterpin never met? Mokey 8. These 2 minor...
  6. anytimepally

    Happy Easter!

    HAPPY EASTER guys!! :D.. hope it's a good one.. and free chocolate eggs for everybody!!
  7. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's only headed for the mid-40s today! :grouchy: .. I wish it'd been like this in February when we were in the 70s
  8. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    woke up with The Muppet Show Theme this morning
  9. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Your Quirk Factor: 74% You're so quirky, it's hard for you to tell the difference between quirky and normal. No doubt about it, there's little about you that's "normal" or "average."
  10. anytimepally

    You And I And George

    neither... he jumped :eek:
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rowlf - "You And I And George"
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    you're both very welcome :sing:
  13. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: Hey, Sal.. whatcha eating, there? Sal: (stuffing the last muffin into his mouth) Nothmming... nothing. Randall: Riiiiiight... thanks for sharing, Sal. Sal: Hey, somebody left some muffins in the hall, I figured they were up for grabs.. and I had to eat them before someone came looking...
  14. anytimepally

    WELCOME TO THE 2007 MC TALENT SHOW! Vote now!

    it works for me, too :smirk:
  15. anytimepally

    The Letter People

    me either, but I'm watching it as I type :)
  16. anytimepally

    Was "Follow That Bird" reissued?

    "Upside Down World" is my favorite from that album :( :p
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent! :D you're welcome :)
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent. :D sent! :sing:
Top