Search results

  1. D

    Billionaire Saban in Talks to Buy Muppet Makers

    I still can't agree with the "horrors" that DIsney would do to the Muppets. People are saying "muppet Theme park rides and restaraunts" like it's a bad thing. Apparently, this person has never heard of Sesame Place. Even with a nasty woman in a Cookie Monster Suit, there's no way to stop me...
  2. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    Couple more On Histeria! (a cool education show no longer on the WB, replced locally by crummy saved by the bell ripoffs) there were two I know of: One episode Toast was interviewing LBJ and the censor brought up that he founded PBS, Toast replies.. "Whoooa!! Yo created those boring British...
  3. D

    Free "Muppets Take Manhattan" DVD in Lucky Charms cereal

    Anyone see the commercial for this? It's one of those commercials that has the cereal comercial to start with, then it shows the free product. It shows a very short clip of MTM when the characters are side stepping on stage (Haven't seen this movie in YEARS!!!!) it just looked weird. It...
  4. D

    Muppets Series 1 Super-Clearance!

    MAAAAANNNN!!! I don't even have the Muppet Labs yet! I'm going to have to break out my Gift certificate and pay the extra 8 bucks!!!!
  5. D

    Comedy Central: Sadness Knows No Limits

    What I hate about Comedy Central is that they show the newer unfunny totally unwatchable (except for TV Funhouse) episodes of Saturday Night Live, and never show classic episodes with the Land of Gorch, or Mr. Bill or anything like that! Sparta cheerleaders??? That's comedy!?!?!
  6. D

    is Van Neuter gay???????

    E-gad!!! Do these people get drunk or stoned and come up with weird crap like this at 2 am???? I hate when people make dumb assuptions like that! He is flamboyant as Andy Dick. Personally, I don't want to know more about him. But the ERNIE AND BERT THING MAKES ME SO INCREDABLY ANGRY...
  7. D

    The grand MC exodus begins...

    Thanks beaker! And I'm so glad you included me in your list. I've got kinda a Charlie Brown complex, it's a thing I picked up from Junior high. Man Matt Groening was right!! It is the deepest pit in Heck! Glad that Grail has decided to come back! How are you man? We couldn't really have...
  8. D

    Beauty and The Beast

    Actually, I've never thought of that. "when the Pirates of the Carabeen breaks down, they don't eat the tourists" Basically it just sparks a lot and says stupid stuff! I thought of this when I was 12, so there was LOTS of improving to do! I did have a follow up one where the Winnie the...
  9. D

    Muffets???

    Don't you mean aren't trying. Crud!! I spelt aren't wrong didn't I? Anyway. Jim Hanson's Muffets, reminds me of Ed Sullivan! I read some where where he said "Jim Jenson's Moffits," or something like that!
  10. D

    Beauty and The Beast

    Sorry! It seems you have struck my "Inside Joke" nerve. I remember writing this really stupid comic about predictions in the future. One of the predictions was there would be some sort of Bug, or glitch in the Robotic programming at Disney World attractions. In short, the rides would break...
  11. D

    Sesame Kubricks release?

    I just found this post MAAAAANNNN!!! I didn't like the Kubricks toys at first.. but MAAAAAAANNNN!!! I'd kill for one of those (Ernie, Grover and Count especially!) It's been two months, so any word on these?
  12. D

    Beauty and The Beast

    Too bad they didn't add my favorite deleted scene, the song The Beast sings called "I'm gonna Make a horrible Grost Fart!!!" HA HA HA HA HA HA! Sorry!!! Sorry!! It's a LOOOOONG story!
  13. D

    Big Comfy Couch Resumes Production

    Even if there's a show that one hates, one must not necisarrily hate ALL the characters. Dust Bunnies Rock!!!
  14. D

    The grand MC exodus begins...

    Yeah, Mike! Come back!! You rock!! Beaker..you're not leaving are you? That would be really bad!! Man! Everyone's leaving! P.S. I can't really go to Warrick's Fraggle Board since I know so darn little about them!! Stupid cable!!!
  15. D

    Best Muppet couple

    My Muppet Couples (in no particular order, stream of conciousness) Kermit and Piggy Floyd and Janice Gonzo and Camella Telly and Rosita (possibly) Red and Gobo (tell me there isn't anything going on there) Boober and Mokey (though Boober seems a bit squeamish) Oscar and...
  16. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Just wondering.... We were talking about people buying figures and repackaging them and taking stuff out and returning them to get a free toy! Has this ever happened to you? Did you ever recieve any opened toys from the returns section?
  17. D

    Great Jack-o-lanterns on Friday's Daily Bit!

    Take a look at this! Go to the Fanatical Friday this week and see for yourself! www.palisadestoys.com !!!!!
  18. D

    Mcc Dvd Not Widescreen!

    I know! That's just asinine (or as VIctor Borge said asiten!) Besides, Disney will put the Most obscure movies on DVD, but I'm still waiting for Ducktales the Movie to be rereleased! ANNOYING!!!!!
  19. D

    Dinosaurs

    I just saw my tape of Little Boy Boo/ Refridgerator Day (for Halloween!) and maaaaaaan.. I fell right on my butt LAUGHIN'!!! Here are some of my favorite lines There!! Let's get the thing we do not understand, and therefore fear! If we bought stuff from you, that would make us the...
  20. D

    Happy Birthday to Chilly Down!

    Happy Birthday, Chuck! I know your name is Tom, it's a refference to Wallice and Grommet!
Top