Search results

  1. D

    saban vs. disney

    Hmmmm... Muppet Great expectations, Muppet Les Miserables, Muppet Hamlet, Muppet the origins of Man..... Hmmmmmm.... Well... I guess... uh.... eh... hm.... As long as they can give better parts to FOzzie, Scooter, the Electric Mayheim, and Rowlf it could be done!
  2. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    AHHHHH!! Wocka Wocka!!!!! :D!!! But seriously, I know that Fraggle action figures are out of the question, but is there a snowball's chance in Jamaca that there might just be plans for a Fraggle PVC set? If not, have you considered doing a Muppet Christmas Carol PVC set? Not only could it...
  3. D

    Muppets Series 1 Super-Clearance!

    How come you get 4 dollar Muppet figures at Suncoast, while over here, I can only find Muppet Labs at the price of 25 bucks? I'm still trying to get Kermit. I have the other three!
  4. D

    Muppet Show DVD's vol. 11-15 now on-line

    Choises! Choises!!! Not only do they have New Time Life Muppet videos, but now they have FAT ALBERT videos as well!! CAN'T CHOSE!!! TOO MUCH FUN!!! MUST GET....UNNNNNGGGG....BETTER JOB......GRRRRRRR.... Aw, well, I can't order stuff online anyway!
  5. D

    is Van Neuter gay???????

    Nah! I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's just that the Ernie and Bert thing really ticks me off because the dude that came up with that was probably an Anti-Muppet guy! I hear tell of some bad independant film called "Ernest and Bertram" in which they portray them as Homosexual, Suicidal...
  6. D

    Statler & Waldorf quotes...

    Here are some I made up for a few comicsin which Statler and Waldorf give their commentary. Just want to know what you think! (In one comic, they're at the movies watching a trailer for a parody of Like Mike) Statler: What's worse than a movie about Michael Jordan without him actually...
  7. D

    Jim Hill on Saban, the Muppets, and Disney

    folks are gonna fuss at me too, Fozzie! Fozzwocka, you have some really valid points, so here's my 2 cents: Yeah! Saban's work doesn't work for anyone over the age of five! But, he didn't REALLY create them, he just stole them from Japan, and prayed to God that international copyright...
  8. D

    For People Who Watch Plaza Sesamo

    That'[s EXACTLY the episode I'm talking about!!! Actually, they were two episodes pieced together and editted for some goffy claymation cartoon called "FER" which isn't the least bit funny!!! But come on! A two second clip of Big Bird? They showed that stupid cartoon about the triangle a...
  9. D

    "Mah Na Mah Na" Remake!

    ssetta: I live in the greater Boston Area! That's how I hear it! I mean where else can you find a radio station that plays Muppets, and cartoon theme song? Well..before the Disney radio channel sold out to become a Sloppy Pop tween's network? They used to play Weird Al Yankovic, The Bartman...
  10. D

    Comedy Central: Sadness Knows No Limits

    Crud!! Now there's no reason to watch SNL!! Even Mad tv is getting crummy! Except for the new Public School House rock segments! And why the heck can't they show any good episodes from before that time frame? For the longest time I thought Sherri O'Terri was the twin girls on the...
  11. D

    New Fraggle Rock Forum !

    I am a pround non-card carrying member, known as Boobermeister!
  12. D

    Time Life Videos

    I feel like an idiot! I found out that it IS possible to purchase all videos seperately. But 20 bucks each, plus S&H...man!! I better get more money soon!
  13. D

    Everyones Leaving!!! Boo hoo!!!

    Well...hehheh heh!!! I feel a little goony for being so frank last night! Heh heh heh!!! Gee!!! But really, I kinda overreacted to beaker's departure, similar to overreacting about the Sababn thing. They both were bad news, but when you have a late animation class (where you basically...
  14. D

    Everyones Leaving!!! Boo hoo!!!

    Man!! Is it okay to cry and be really somber? Beaker, who is one of my best friends on this Muppet Board is leaving our community. Others are leaving too! I feel only like I should say this, please don't pitty me, or call me a "wussy," but... I have a REALLY REALLY hard time finding new...
  15. D

    Requiem For A Lost Forum(My final Post)

    I thought you said you WEREN'T leaving!!!! Man! This is a sad day for Muppet Central!! PLEASE COME BACK!!! PLEASE!!! Just once and a while!!! PLEASE!!!!
  16. D

    For People Who Watch Plaza Sesamo

    Well, the two oldest ones I saw were El Patito (Rubber Duckies) and Círculos (circles) with an old version of Herry (with a fuzzy blue nose)!!! Unfortunately, they're showing this lousy season on Planeta U (the children's segment of Univision) where they only have one Muppet segment and show...
  17. D

    Statler & Waldorf quotes...

    S: I like the steel Drums! W: What?!? S: THE PIGS' STEEL DRUMS!!! W: I beleive it! They'll take anything that isn't bolted down! _______________________________________________ (From Muppets at Disney World) Fozzie: That's what we call a Disney Joke! S: No!! That's what we...
  18. D

    Time Life Videos

    It's no question that Time Life has decided to release new Muppet videos to add to the selection from last year. But now, Time life dangles yet another carrot in front of the Good Doctor's face. They have released a set of Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids videos and DVDs. But why am I not...
  19. D

    "Mah Na Mah Na" Remake!

    Playground? SURE!!! I listened to them a couple of times, last weekend to be exact. They also played the rainbow Connection cover. Forget who sings that one, though!
  20. D

    Cookie monster's first words?

    This is according to the Sesame Unpaved Book! Either Jon Stone or some other writer at the time wanted to have the monsters speak, but someone said it may scare kids. So Jon (or whoever) decided to make a funny monster talk, and steal Milk and Cookies. So his first words were Milk and...
Top