Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    oooh! oooh! oooh! ... could it be.. rockslide? :zany:
  2. anytimepally

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    this is really neat.. Ernie loses Rubber Duckie, and you'll never guess who comes to the rescue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlNGrCiMhMo
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Albert King - "Born Under A Bad Sign"
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Kyle, Ryan.. I like the new avatars guys! :p
  5. anytimepally

    Who remembers these?

    hahahaha :crazy: :zany:
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Billy Gibbons - "Revolution"
  7. anytimepally

    Varjak Paw film.

    I don't know if there's too much info about the film out yet, but you've made me want to read the book :zany:
  8. anytimepally

    What do you collect?

    I have a bunch of old coins as well :)
  9. anytimepally

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    nice :)
  10. anytimepally

    What do you collect?

    I've collected all the old Masters of the Universe mini-comics, books, and comics
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    yes.. I'm looking for the live verison.. do you have it?? :excited:
  12. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome to the boards, Mandelbrot!
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Leadbellly - "The Midnight Special"
  14. anytimepally

    I've Been Thinking...

    I love when they make Colin do the hoedown.. which he can't.. and it's too funny :crazy:
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lou Gramm - "Midnight Blue"
  16. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    well, just stop by when you can :)
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dobie Gray - "Drift Away"
  18. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    Cloudy and cool.. probably rain this afternoon :(
Top