Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Snickers Nutty and gooey - you always satisfy.
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    It's a Bill Cosby joke where Noah is talking to God, and we were talking about Cosby in one of the other thread yesterday, so when he mentioned an ark, it reminded me of the joke :p It's nice and warm and... NOT RAINING!!! :cool: :excited:
  3. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday to GeeBee!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :zany:
  4. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome to the boards! :sing:
  5. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    Riiiiight! What's An Ark? :p
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miss Piggy (w Johnny Fiama & the Flying Monkeys) - "The Witch Is In the House"
  7. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: Hey Johnny, the Devil's lost! Johnny: Yeah, I know but the guys'll come back next game. Randall: I'm rooting for the Sabres myself.. although, I wasn't really a hockey fan until the 98 Olympics when Dominik Hasek carried the Czech Republic to the gold medal.. after that, I became a...
  8. anytimepally

    Miss Piggy's Real Name

    hahaha :p
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Randy Newman - "Lonely At the Top"
  10. anytimepally

    Left-handed Puppetry on Sesame Street Query?

    now that you mention that.. Carroll Spinney had to perform Oscar left-handed for the first few episodes until the set was restructured so he could do it right-handed :grouchy:
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    The only songs from this list that I have are: Believe In Yourself - Bob, Gordon and Susan, with Big Bird and 2 from "Letters... and Numbers, Too!": The Count - The Count Counts Flowers The Anything Muppets - No Matter How You Count Them I'll send ASAP :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    Miss Piggy's Real Name

    if we're going that route, it's actually Richard Frank Oznowicz
  13. anytimepally

    Miss Piggy's Real Name

    Miss Piggy
  14. anytimepally

    Catherine, Where are Ru?

    it was the same shooter for both
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jerry Garcia - "Shady Grove"
  16. anytimepally

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    whatever it was, it sounds like fun :crazy:
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Mamas & The Papas - "California Dreamin'"
  18. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    mine, too.. I'm collecting the box sets that come out every year.. so far, I have 1950-1960 (3 box sets of 2 books each)
Top