Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Closing Music to Vertigo
  2. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    already on the way! :sing:
  3. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    That's the song "We Coulda" sung by Biff on the LP The Gang's All Here from 1983.. I love that song! .. Welcome to the Boards! :D
  4. anytimepally

    Dvd

    he's great in that show, too :zany:
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Arthur Petties - "Two Time Blues"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jimmy Durante - "Frosty the Snowman"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Alger Alexander - "No More Women Blues"
  8. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I liked the candy and the show :D
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Steve Earle - "The Hard Way"
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice, warm, and breezy this morning
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    yeah, it is!.. He wrote that song in my hometown while there for a concert.
  12. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Mr.Penguin!!!!

    Happy Birthday!! :D
  13. anytimepally

    I've Been Thinking...

    Richard Kind was on Spin City, too.. I used to love that show :)
  14. anytimepally

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    The Amazing Mumford: Ladies and gentlemen, I've decided that magicians and politics don't mix.. so for my next magic trip, and perhaps my last attempt to clean up this campaign during the first round, I'll need some volunteer from the audience.. George the Janitor: (accidentally wandering out...
  15. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    yeah.. I liked that show.. I think it's out on DVD now :)
  16. anytimepally

    Dvd

    anyone remember that show Jake & the Fatman?
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "No Wonder He's Confused"
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Warren Zevon - "Prison Grove"
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Warren Zevon - "Lawyers, Guns, & Money"
Top