Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Dvd

    I did like Michael Keaton.. I thought he pulled off the Bruce Wayne-Batman dual identity better than any of the other recent Batmans, but Adam West is still my favorite.. what can i say? .. I prefer the comedy
  2. anytimepally

    Which celebrity would you go out with?

    haha.. don't even joke about that :eek:
  3. anytimepally

    Your DVD Collection

    me too dangit! :grouchy:
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miles Davis - "'Round Midnight"
  5. anytimepally

    Does anyone know who are the SINGER(S) for.....

    on Muppet Central Radio, they're refered to simply as "The Sesame Street House Band"
  6. anytimepally

    First Post... HELP!

    I haven't heard anything about The Tale of the Bunny Picnic on DVD, but welcome to the boards! :D
  7. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    A Charlie Brown Christmas is one of my favorites.. I'm a big Charlie Brown fan, as we were likely separated at birth :)
  8. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    that's the one! :crazy:
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Old Crow Medicine Show - "Elkhorn Ridge"
  10. anytimepally

    Which celebrity would you go out with?

    she's great in Boston Legal when she's on and always very funny.. but she's a bit old for me ;)
  11. anytimepally

    New Pirate puppet

    I really like the lazy (or squinting) eye.. really makes him look like a pirate to me for some reason.. good work!
  12. anytimepally

    Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

    my eyes are just straight up brown, always
  13. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    welcome to the forums... I can't help you myself.. just wanted to say hello :) .. check out the puppetry section.. someone there should surely be able to help!
  14. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I like Scrooged, but I'm still glad I got the Muppets
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Vince Guaraldi Trio - "Linus & Lucy"
  16. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    you're welcome... and here's to five more years (and five after that.. and on and on...)
  17. anytimepally

    Dvd

    Those have long been 2 of my favorite sites as well.
  18. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    Rain.. again
  19. anytimepally

    SPEED RACER - Coming to theatres 2008!

    I'd prefer real cars
  20. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Christmas and cheese go together so well!
Top