Search results

  1. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Great!! HA HA HA~!!! Now she can hatch her plan to take over the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!!!!! Or this board... Or something....
  2. D

    Malcom in the Middle

    I never really liked this show much, though Lois and Hal are pretty funny. I actually started watching when Kennith Mars started appearing on it. Anyone know who he is? I do.. does anyone else?
  3. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Hey, May I ask a question? Do the pictures have to be live action Photos? I have rare drawn pictures of Sammy the Snake and Sam the Machine, if you want to make a photo galery or something.
  4. D

    New Camilla Plush Toy

    Camella, too? Does this mean more obscure characters will be minted as doll? Will we finally see an Angus McGarnicle doll? Only time will tell! This has been Kent Brockman!
  5. D

    What happened to SSU and TEC

    Two words Nick Greed. Three more words Tween Target groups!
  6. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    I'm bracing myself fo' Hurricane Akasha!
  7. D

    Miss Piggy to co host the NY Fashion Show

    Y'know.... You have all these fancy coustumings for Piggy alone, but Kermit is bear butt naked and Fozzie is dressed like Yogi Bear, with a tie and hat and like that.....
  8. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I got a copy of that just before christmas too (a bargain.. 5 bucks!) and I can't even remember anything he was holding. Too bad a Jaccuzi would be tooooo big to pack in with him....
  9. D

    Guy Smiley = Bernie Liederkrantz?

    I can't remember... which episode was that? I haven't seen a Guy Smiley in years! I did listen to my cassette copy of "What's that Letter" on the Letters album, but that's about it. I did see Guy Smiley's 2 second cameo in The Muppets take Manhattan too! Too bad he had no lines!
  10. D

    Your Favorite All Time Prime Time Cartoons

    ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?! I see stuff of his all the time in Animation courses! The Professor actually has like a stash of them! I saw "Your Face" yesterday, and I cracked up at the end, which was great 'cause it made no sense... got swallered up by the ground... classic non-sequitor stuff their...
  11. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Maybe an electric fan... for him to talk into "Giiive uuuuusssss a Jaccuzi, okay!" I dunno... If it were Vaudeville style with Seymore, it'd be no problem....
  12. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Oh oh.. world's are going to collide. It's like having Darth Vader on Sesame Street. There'd be so much CRAAAAAAAZY chaos. Man, if I only had the key to Pandora's box, I'd let the spirit of the one called Akasha free. WAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! (Ticked off since I'll...
  13. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I can almost picture EMTV or whoever going: OH MY GOD!!!! THEY USED THE CONTRACT! THEY USED THE CONTRACT!!! LET'S SUE THEIR BUTTS OFF!!!! Just kidding!
  14. D

    New Uk Muppet Merchandise - Socks & Posters

    Posted this twice AAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!! Doncha jes' hate dat?
  15. D

    New Uk Muppet Merchandise - Socks & Posters

    GRRRRRRRRRRR.... Socks and Underwears AREN'T pressents! A present is a thing of fun! It's SUPPOSED to be a waste of time.... Totally agree with beaker... though, I mean the Palisades line is more of a COLLECTOR's type of line while Power Rangers, Yu Gi Oh and that stuff are for the...
  16. D

    The Martin P. Robinson Appreciation Thread

    FOMP A DOMP A DOOOOOO!!!!!!!! FOMP-O-MITE!!! FOMPY FOMPDAY TO FOMP, YOU BELONG IN A FOMP! You FOMP like a FOMPY And You Fomp like FOMP too!
  17. D

    Your Favorite All Time Prime Time Cartoons

    Primetime wise, I'd say that my faves are Simpsons (though it was so much better several years back, before it got so politically correct) The Critic Family Guy Futurama The Bullwinkle Show The Flintstones King of the Hill Family Dog (I was sooooo depressed when it was...
  18. D

    The Funniest Commercial ever

    Actually... I have the three good ones (y'know.. the ones that aren't just cheasy paper products) But they were ALL Mario. I wanted to get the Luigi and Donkey Kong ones as well as Kirby and Link.
  19. D

    The Funniest Commercial ever

    Yeah.. I'm trying (possibly in vain) to get the Burger King Super Mario/ Nintendo toys. So far I GOT 1-5. UNFORTUNATELY, I GOT THE TWO CRUMMIEST ONES (Wario and one with Toadstool and Koopa running around) but I did get Link and Both Kirbys!
  20. D

    Good things we can say about modern Disney

    My thoughts Actually, I think that Lilo and Stitch and Emperor's New Groove (the latter especially) were the two most Brilliant Disney films of recent years. Tarzan, I was very Dissapointed with. If they cut out half of the flashback and musical number bits, they could have focused on him...
Top