Search results

  1. D

    Check this out! Foriegn Muppet cereal!

    Yeah, I remeber that. Stoopid Flakes..... man, I'd buy them... don't know about anyone else! Never heard of Sesame Ceral, not indiginous to America, I can only presume. ANyway, if you look around on the same site, they have a section devoted to "fiction cereals," and both Dinosaurs and...
  2. D

    The NEW Epic Muppet Film Trailer Released!

    I know, I've even tried to put him on my ignore list, but still, he needs to be made an example of. I know not everyone likes the Muppets, and I feel that he does have some good points and all, but he just likes shooting fans down. I mean, I can't go to a Power ranger board and make fun of...
  3. D

    Favorite Muppet Baby parodies and Satires

    Wasn't there an episode where they were singing opera, and they were the Ninja Turtles? And does anyone remember the great comic strip episode with Spiderman in it? Man, that was great!
  4. D

    The NEW Epic Muppet Film Trailer Released!

    I agree with pezbula... Murgatoad, you a such a creep! If Disney was SOOOOO creative, how come Mickey Mouse is a rip-off of Felix the cat. Obviosuly, some one should give you the meaning of "Muppet Fan Site", as in it's for fans, not for some little (aptly named) Toad like you, who keeps...
  5. D

    Muppet Show 25th An. Trading Cards

    Hmmmmmmm.... saw those "Piggy" cards on Tough Pigs. Too bad that the Palisades board is down, and we can't put attatchments here... I got such a funny IDEA!
  6. D

    MuppetFest 2?

    Too true, too true! They even have a M.U.S.C.L.E. con this year. Actually, Beaker, you may want to check it out. It's not just al;l about Muscle, but rather a lot of toys from the 1980's. (including Garbage pail kids, Star Wars, and Transformers) It's in California, I believe, so you could...
  7. D

    Why isn't the Muppet Show on TV?

    Where do you get Married with CHildren? THey don't have that anymore over here. I am sick of all the Darma and Greg/ Will and Grace reruns. They actually started reruning Newsradio again (it's off and on with us) and they only have 3rd Rock on at like 1 p.m. But it's not the reruns...
  8. D

    Are kermit and miss piggy married?

    Doncha jes hate those "re's" that pop up? None of the Muppet Movies actually follow a continuity, (i.e. Scooter being the band's manager) And come to think of it, they couldn't I mean, if in TMM, they became big stars in Hollywood, why would they need to go to college and become...
  9. D

    Reality TV

    But really, who can take Joe Millionaire seriously? It's all staged. "What happens when he accidentally reveals the truth?" Like it was an accident.
  10. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    I never did get into those Star Wars action figures... too small for me. Transformers... I can't remember if I was in to them or not. But Heck yeah, I have Turtles. I have Turtles out the wazoooo!
  11. D

    The NEW Epic Muppet Film Trailer Released!

    Funny! Funny!!! I definately give it five wows!
  12. D

    Zoe Thread

    Who's the monster female in "Guys and Dolls?" Was SHE Ruby? I personally dislike Googoo and Phoeobe from Monster Clubhouse. I can stand Mel and Narf, but those two are the reason I cannot STAND Monster Clubhouse!
  13. D

    Check this out! Foriegn Muppet cereal!

    http://www.lavasurfer.com/cereal-othercereals2.html You have to scroll down a bit, though!
  14. D

    Reality TV

    Me too! Basically I just watch reruns, Drew Carrey, Frasier, and Simpsons. Other than that I just dust of my old Rocky and Bullwinkle tapes and watch those. TV has taken a Total dive recently. Anyone see that A.U.S.A. show last night? PAthetic! Worst sitcom ever. It's even worse than...
  15. D

    Scheduling Changes at Noggin

    Yeah! This undoubtedly reaks!!!! I personally don't have cable, but I am finding less and less reason to start getting it. Do we really need same day reruns of "Clarissa is a Pain to all" and "Sallute our short run?" NO! There was a REASON why they cancelled those show, no one liked or...
  16. D

    Why isn't the Muppet Show on TV?

    Even Stevens I wouldn't mind, but why the *&*& All the boy meets World episodes? I mean, the show's been cancelled for years, and it isn't even that funny. That's one reason I don't have cable!
  17. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    I never really had Transformers when I was a kid (those and M.U.S.C.L.E. figures... wanted them, I think! ) I think I had either a cheap one or a knock off, and I couldn't get the %^&**$# thing to work right. I had a Transforming Ninja Turtle Shredder figure though. Had LOTS of Ninja Turtles...
  18. D

    New Pictures of Sam and Chef Happy Meal Toys

    LOL!! Mmm... Drugs are bad, mmmokay? Someone's been watching south park! Anyway, it looks like the Taiwanese sweat shop that produced them had to do a rush job over the weekend. That's about the nicest thing I CAN say about them....
  19. D

    Well, It Has Happened

    E-gad! This looks like a job for the world's greatest detective, Sherlock Hemlock... What do you expect from a Muppet fan site?
  20. D

    Just picked up series three

    MAAAAAAAAAN!!! I don't even have Fozzie or Floyd yet! Well, I guess us at the US can see these... oh.. by next January.... Just kidding....
Top