Search results

  1. The Count

    Vet's Hospital? Uncle Deadly? MT

    Not to mention that I myself, being a gothic counter, suggested that Uncle Deadly's packed-in skull be none other than Yorich itself!
  2. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Gorgon Heap: It's cool with me so long as you got the piece you needed for your Muppet figures collection. Sorry for not contacting you in a while, just busy composing the S7 & Beyond Ideas for ken which is now finished. Also, I was waiting to get the cash in my hands and pick it up...
  3. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Completely off-topic here, but I thought the guy deserved an update on our dealings. Gorgon Heap: The EM Stage playset you asked me to pick up is already reserved in my name at my mainstay EBX store at the Monte Hiedra Mall here in Puerto Rico. I'll pick it up tomorrow afternoon after my...
  4. The Count

    Usher Scooter. Yes or No?

    And the grumblings of an angered thunder cloud. Nah, Jamie, how can I stay angry with a guy who started the whole ball rolling on the S7 & Beyond figure ideas. Just wondering if I should stick with your initial suggestions made in the "Ask Ken at Palisades" thread.
  5. The Count

    Alphaquest

    Well, it's a good thing that you remember all of those Alphaquest sketches. Cause they're all you'll ever see. That's why I got disappointed with the series, it had some potential of goofyness but they just let it lag behind with only nine segments. Much better than the bland Alphaboy...
  6. The Count

    Vet's Hospital? Uncle Deadly? MT

    Greetings from the Count! Welcome to the madness known as muppetcentral.com! I'll try to answer your questions as best I can, but keep mind that these are to be considered in no way as scientifically correct. 1 There are a few ideas for variants of all three VH members. The thought of...
  7. The Count

    Official Series 7-14 ideas

    Now, now, let's support our fellow members ideas for future series planning. Of course, it's an unofficial official listing cause it's his listing, but does that make it any less valid than any of our personal series rantings? BTW: Mikealan, please whittle down or reconfigure your S7-14...
  8. The Count

    Series 8-14

    C'irdan, message recieved. Done and done. Let you guys know how the 25% complete table's coming along.
  9. The Count

    Series 3 Arrives: When and Where

    Camilla, I'm really glad to see that you found the latest series of Muppet figures near your home. It's just that the excitement has you running like a chicken with its head cut off. The in-series right now is S3, S4 doesn't arrive until next quarter. Have fun with your Muppet figures.
  10. The Count

    Series 8-14

    Sorry about the mix-up C'irdon, but yeah I misread your name until I bothered to check the spelling. Gotchha' on the final word for your series. Now here's a question for ElectricMayhem9, one of your exclusive figure ideas is a figure based on the Jerry Nelson Muppet. An accessory mentioned...
  11. The Count

    Series 8-14

    Another question, Curdon. Do you want me to include your previous Series 12 and 13 ideas as well when adding all of your future series scheme into the master table? Or do you want me to just add your ideas for Series 7 to 11?? BTW: Thanks to those previous ideas, I now know the answer to the...
  12. The Count

    Series 8-14

    Well, it's a good thing that I still hadn't added your ideas to the master table Curdon. One question though, when you say Nigel as a S7 entry, are you refering to Nigel the Orchestra Conductor from TMS or Nigel the TV Control Room Director from MT? Please answer ASAP and thanks for your help.
  13. The Count

    Member Question

    Greetings from the Count! Here's a quick question for anyone who might know. Do any of you guys know a fellow board member named Ed McCray with "yukoncornelius64@hotmail.com" as his E-mail address? I've been trying to get a message to him, but the server keeps telling me that his storage space...
  14. The Count

    Zoot Repaint

    Uncleduke, thanks for the reply. Yes, please send the info with your name and mailing address to voltbats@yahoo.com. Is the regular Zoot figure you have in mint condition? Does it have all its accessories? Does it still have the plastic tray and bubble attached to the card backing? Just...
  15. The Count

    Series 8-14

    Sorry about that, EM. Guess I confused with the EM variant member, but thanks for the numeric compliment. Did you find the info I posted helpful?
  16. The Count

    Series 8-14

    Well, if that's how you feel about it, then I'll just make that your default S7 lineup. But to answer your question, yes S7 is part of the future series that Ken wanted us to plan as part of our potential schemes. The thing is that listing posted for S7 here at MC is only a tentative listing...
  17. The Count

    Series 8-14

    ElectricMayhem9, to answer your question. That jittery old butler Muppet does indeed have a name. He's Carter, who originally debuted as Mr. Pudman's butler in Muppets Tonight but has made other appearances since then. Hope this helps.
  18. The Count

    Series 8-14

    Curdon, man, where were you when Ken asked us for our S7-11 ideas?!? Since I've been compiling all the ideas into a table for Ken, I'll just take these and post them as well. Just a word of warning, you'll be last before my own ideas on the table though. One question, what's your full four...
  19. The Count

    Zoot Repaint

    Hello and Greetings from the Count von Count! My collection features a red-shirted Zoot figure in mint condition. If you happen to have a yellow-shirted regular Zoot figure also in mint condition, then I believe that we might be able to do business with each other. Please contact me as soon...
  20. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hey guys, just an update from your vampiric counter, another person in the neighborhood. The table of ideas that everyone posted for S7 and onwards is a good 75% to 85% complete. There's just one question I have. WiGgY, the only ideas posted by your creative mind are five figures from MTI. I...
Top