Search results

  1. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Luke, I'm the one who asked about a sort of videotape holder/tray to keep the tapes nice and neat amongst our collections. Chris, by my count we have... Ah, how many wishes left? Don't worry someone wished for limitless wishes a while back and Ken granted that insane request before looking...
  2. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    True enough there's already a "Fozzie Bear" ID member over at the Palisades forum. But if you're talking about the guy whose Id is "Fozzie Bear" and lives in Australia, then he's a member here too and there's no problem between the two of you thanks to your differing locations. You should sign...
  3. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    So you're in favor of the Clifford figure coming with: removable glasses, old-style microphone, director's chair, and some sort of guitar? Then go over to the "Muppet Questions?" thread at the Palisades forum and make your bear-itone voice heard.
  4. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Thanks Kevin, that exact descript by Ken is what prompted my questions in the first place. Probably a sort of business-casual clad Clifford would be OK in my hazy vision of what the figure should be like. So if we're heart-set on the videotapes as accessories for Clifford, how can we expand on...
  5. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Good ideas Luke. Guess you'd naturally come up with these being involved in actual TV production as your profession. That way actually sounds nice to me, cause we could have our own version of a Muppety Talk Soup with quirky characters all comprising the stage crew. So you guys don't think...
  6. The Count

    The Sesame Street Encyclopedia wants YOU!!!

    Drtooth, a couple of questions... 1 Baby Bear's cousin is named Oliver, so I added as such: Oliver, Baby Bear's Cousin. 2 Big Bird's pen pal that learns about tolerance in an episode from the beginning from S33 is named Gulliver. 3 Telly's cousin is named Izzy, but I'm not sure if we should...
  7. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Well, it's one thing to be able to tell us what the new retailer for the figures will be; and it's quite another to actually tell us what the new retailer for the figures will be. Me, I prefer to be actually told what the new retailer for the figures will be as opposed to whether or not he can...
  8. The Count

    Muppet Central Website Help

    Greetings from the Count! Hello Phil, thanks for posting in the thread I made asking for help with posting a poll on the website. Unfortunately, due to my research, I'm not sure how to proceed. The poll I wanted to create was one where I'd ask the forum members to vote on whether or not...
  9. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Yes, and that'll be followed by Murphy Prawn.
  10. The Count

    What Do You Think About MTI Figures?

    Well, if you're planning to make a custom figure of Fozzie's and Kermit's Dad from TGMC, then let me give you some pointers since these are my plans as well. 1 Hopefully, you have an extra Fozzie Bear figure so that both Fozzie and his dad will take up spots in your collection's display. 2 To...
  11. The Count

    Muppet Central Website Help

    Greetings from the Count! As you're well aware, due to my degree of blindness and computer illiteracy, noticeably not as great a computer sabe forum member as some other tek-heavy hitters, I've got a few questions for using the website. 1 If I want to create a poll I know that I have to submit...
  12. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Thanks for the tip Misfit Toy. The lighter pants color was a reflective type effect in the store so that problem's solved. As for the nose's pinprint speck of discoloration, guess I'll open up the figure and have either my family retouch that little point. Or maybe I'll have my friend Joel...
  13. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Seeing as how this is the #1 thread to ask away about all things Muppets action figures, I'll ask away. Bought the S3 regular Zoot figure earlier this afternoon at Plaza Carolina's SunCoast store. This was a great relief for me after two botched attempts to trade my repaint for the regular...
  14. The Count

    What Do You Think About MTI Figures?

    Hey Pez, check your mail, cause I sent you a copy of the original mammoth Muppets table I made for Ken. BTW: Gonna add you to my yahoo.com Address Book with that name, Pez Balubah and the full ID name pezbalubah as the nickname. Hope that's OK with you. Have a good day.
  15. The Count

    What Do You Think About MTI Figures?

    Pes, you won't find my massive Muppet figures table here at Muppet Central because it was never posted here due to its "No Attachments" rule. However, GLUE did format it a little so as to eliminate any blank fields and posted under the thread heading "Possible Future Muppets Line Up" over at...
  16. The Count

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    OK, guys, this is the most critical downtime of all. The entire Palisades Toys website is MIA! Tried to log onto the forum via my bookmarked access, and I got the standard "Cannot find server" message. Then I tried to get into the website itself to get to the forum, and I got the "Cannot find...
  17. The Count

    Animal eyebrow problems?

    Haven't had that much problems with Animal's eyebrows, just his hands and feet. As for the eyebrows, find the slit where the piece separates from the head and try to lower the joint by using your fingernail to force it down slightly so as not to break off the piece. You might try contacting...
  18. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Forgot to say that I'm a law student and I'm currently studying Corporate Law as one of my two courses this semester. That's why I know this stuff, and the defense mechanism explained in my previous post should be raised as a companion mechanism to the defense of a defacto corporation. Even...
  19. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken, to answer your questions: 1 Crazy Harry, or Crazy Chris as he's known over at Palisades, is turning into Sam the Eagle and taking offense with the post made by Fozzie Bear who said "*Pins up picture of Janice to wall. Life is good" and SuperScooter's follow-up post of "Now I see what you...
  20. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    His point is, and a most valid one, that after all of Ken's jokes throught the various threads both here and on the Palisades forum, you cannot turn around and alledge that this is now a stoppell forum. You acknowledge that Ken has made his occassional jokes like that before, and Fozzie Bear...
Top