Search results

  1. The Count

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Tommy, you're absolutely correct about Snuffy's first name's spelling. Unfortunately, I got confused with its spelling but confirmed it within my own master listing both posted on the forum and the backup saved on my personal diskette. However, here are a few good sites that can provide you...
  2. The Count

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Beaker, if you're interested in learning about my vonderful Numborgs, then drop me a line and I'll tell you all about them. I think it's better to give you the background information through E-mail cause it may take up so much space that I might not be able to fit it inside the parameters of...
  3. The Count

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Just who are the "Toughfrogs" Luke? Are these guys related to the Tough Pigs? Anyway, I'll just be creating more lovely Numborgs to continue populating my world as you hear the glorious sound of thunder clashing and see the lightning flashing while I count them all up.
  4. The Count

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Tommy, there a few questions I have about Snuffy's bio. 1 Shouldn't his name be spelled "Aloycious"? 2 If you have him listed as debuting in 1971, then should the "Seasons" field of the bio read 2/3 - Present? 3 With regards to his description, shouldn't you mention that he looks like a brown...
  5. The Count

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Beaker, you don't have to take that from him! We all know that you only drink Fizzy soda to soak your feet at night like our favorite weirdo. PS: If you only knew all the vonderful mythic monstrocities that form my Numborgs you'd really be amazed. We're on a mission to take over a portion of...
  6. The Count

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    B Character Bio Tommy, here's all the stuff I've got for Baby Bear's bio. Hope it helps. Baby Bear 1 Performer: David Rudman. 2a Seasons: Not really sure but I know at least from 25 - Present. 2b Years: 1994 - Present, as inferred from above. 3a Lives In: House of the Three Bears...
  7. The Count

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Forget about the lichor, just give me that cardboard standup of Britany goosing the penguin please. I'll just throw that baby into my personal stash. Then when I'm good and done admiring it, it'll go straight into my Monster Maker Machine. Just imagine the offspring created inside the...
  8. The Count

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Tommy, I'll be working on the profiles of the B characters for you this weekend limiting myself to the ones that are already listed. As soon as they're ready, I'll ship them off to you.
  9. The Count

    Birthday Giveaways: Have Your Cake and Muppets Too!

    Thank you for your kind understanding, Phil. Though I could've easily entered the "Ode to Rowlf" contest, I just didn't feel motivated enough for the prize being offered though I believe that it was a great offering from this website. The radio contest was left alone cause I still haven't...
Top