Search results

  1. ssetta

    herry with a small boy

    Do you think it could have been Farley, Marty, or another one of those human-like muppets?
  2. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    Well, we are up there. This petition was started about 2 weeks ago. But in order for this petition to work, everybody and his brother needs to sign it.
  3. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    Not with only 55 signatures, it won't!
  4. ssetta

    herry with a small boy

    Was the boy human or muppet?
  5. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    I don't think it's that they don't want us to see the classic episodes. Someone at CTW says that she can't understand why they would take it off, either.
  6. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    And also, don't just sit there talking negative, go to that petition and sign it!
  7. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    That doesn't help one bit! You wouldn't happen to be dvakman from YesterdayLand? The woman said that if Sesame Street Unpaved radically becomes the most popular show on Noggin, they will do something to keep it. That's why I'm doing this petition. Now the last thing I need is for people to...
  8. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    This petition won't even work if we don't have enough signatures! WE NEED MORE SIGNATURES!!!
  9. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    I actually spoke to someone in programming at Noggin. I noticed that Sesame Street Unpaved was just decreased from 9 times a week to 2 times a week. She said that what is happening is that it's slowly being phased out. She also told me that the reason is because it doesn't really go with Noggin...
  10. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    I think what Juliette is trying to say is that if there were a news article or something, more people would respond to it, so it would get publicity. Maybe we should call CNN, Fox News, or one of those cable news channels.
  11. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    Well, I was the one who originally created it, right? The reason why I created it was to keep Sesame Street Unpaved, and all the other vintage shows alive. But we currently only have 43 signatures, and that simply is not good enough. Please don't criticize my work. Did you even go and sign it?
  12. ssetta

    The "Fur" song

    Well, I call them all the time, and I live in Massachusetts. It also depends on the pricing plan you have.
  13. ssetta

    The "Fur" song

    Is it free? That depends on where you live. If you live in the New York area, it shouldn't cost too much. And their hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (est). Okay, that information that sstVideo posted where he listed all the seasons it was used. That's the exact type of information she gives me. I...
  14. ssetta

    The "Fur" song

    They do like me. But the lady I talk to knows that I won't do anything bad with the information. So, I don't know if this would be considered bad. She answers all my questions, and I'm worried that if you tell her that I sent you there, she won't want to talk to me anymore. So, please don't tell...
  15. ssetta

    The "Fur" song

    They actually have many different departments. But if you wanna know about this Fur song, ask for the music department.
  16. ssetta

    The "Fur" song

    (212) 595-3456. Ask for someone in the music department. But please don't tell them who sent you there.
  17. ssetta

    The "Fur" song

    SstVideo, I bet you got the information of the listing of seasons from exactly the same place as me! Did you call Sesame Workshop and ask them about it?
  18. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    We need more! So far the petition has 34 signatures! We need more than that! C'mon people! Let's get signing, or Sesame Street Unpaved will be gone for good!
  19. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    That won't do it! This will NOT do it! We need a whole bunch more than that!
  20. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    I have started a petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved alive. So, everyone on this board, please go to this link: http://www.petitiononline.com/s2w3e/petition.html There are currently only 10 signatures. It will take a lot more than that.
Top