Search results

  1. ssetta

    Can Anybody Help Me Out?

    You would be surprised how often muppeteers are on the show in person. Jerry Nelson was in a few Kermit News sketches, he was the Magic Mirror in one of them, and a Giant in Jack and the Beanstalk. I believe he did more than that. Also, Richard Hunt. He was one of the rangers in an unpaved...
  2. ssetta

    Can Anybody Help Me Out?

    Here are some of the missing ones: Angela=Angel Jemmott Jamal=Jou Jou Papallier Celina=Annette Calud Wanda the Word Fairy=Pam Arciero And was Celina really a Russian violinist?
  3. ssetta

    Can Anybody Help Me Out?

    I would have liked to have seen that show, but I don't think I remember it. Can you tell me anymore about it, like what season, show number, or anymore characters, or inserts that were used?
  4. ssetta

    Can Anybody Help Me Out?

    The female construction worker's name was Stella, and I have only ever seen her in a segment called "This Song Is For The Birds (Boids, as they say it)".
  5. ssetta

    Can Anybody Help Me Out?

    1. The African-American woman who assisted Linda, her name was Yelba. I have only ever seen her on twice. I don't think she was on very much at all. 2. I do remember that dog opera singer, but not the name. I remember Bob was going to be her piano player, until he realized he would have to...
  6. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    Okay, just to keep track, for an update, the petition now has 81 signatures. That's a lot. But I don't even know if I want to put anymore effort into this. What is happening is, there are usually 1-8 new signatures each day, but not every day. I don't know how long it will take for this petition...
  7. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    Well, I think a lot of people on this website, YesterdayLand, alt.tv.sesame-street, and all websites that have to do with classic Sesame Street, most of them have signed it already. And also, I agree about showing the same episodes, in a way. Because when most shows go into old reruns, like for...
  8. ssetta

    Sesame arrives on VOD (Video on Demand)

    Will this have all the episodes that were on Noggin?
  9. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    I'm not making people sign it, but I don't understand why people wouldn't want to sign it.
  10. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    Why isn't anyone signing it?????? We need more! A LOT more! It will never stay on with only 75 signatures!
  11. ssetta

    Noggin is getting rid of Sesame Street Unpaved!!

    Well, what the lady in programming told me is that, well, you know that the channel is actually 2 networks in 1. During the day, they have Noggin, which is for preschoolers. And then, from 6 pm on, it's called "The N," which is for older kids and young teenagers. And what she said was, Sesame...
  12. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    I think what we can do is get everyone to get ALL their friends and relatives to go to that petition and sign it. What do you say about that?
  13. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    Correction, make that 70!
  14. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    I actually did. It kind of looks like everyone over there has already signed it. Right now, we have 69 signatures, which is a big improvement this week. We need more than that, but I don't know if we'll get any. I kind of see what you're saying about this petition won't work. I think practically...
  15. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    69 signatures!
  16. ssetta

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    About how old was the skit with the elephant counting to 20? I never saw it until season 28. When I saw it in season 28, I think there was music, and I think the elephant's voice was actually Maria. I'm wondering if that was the original, because they sweetened a lot of those animations during...
  17. ssetta

    Is there an mp3 of The Dirtiest town in the west anywhere?

    It is currently available on the album "Elmo's Lowdown Hoedown".
  18. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    What exactly do you do to see that news group? What exactly is the address?
  19. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    I actually pust that on my post for this so-called CTW channel. Anyway, what's this website you're talking about?
  20. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    Now we have 60! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!
Top