Search results

  1. D

    vBulletin 3.0 Beta: Bug Reports

    It takes forever for me to type at one point... the letters come o u t s l o w l i k e t h i s and sometimes they jumbleuptoghtrlkths....
  2. D

    Starbucks finger puppets

    Well, we don't have the ^&%$ here! Just a bunch of Fozzies! As for Paul, there was... get ready for this... a Walrus named Paul... You know... they are the eggmen, I am the Walrus, CooCooCaJoob?
  3. D

    STUPIDEST Muppets/Sesame Street skit!

    Here are things I hate about Sesame... 1) Films about kids (without Muppets). I hate them all! They are toooooooo freaking long! Whhy is it that kids love to see themselves on tv? Don't they know how goofy they look? 2) those ^&%$ stop motion segments where toys form letters and...
  4. D

    New movies coming out...

    Here's to hoping it wins the Razzy this year!!! :zany: :zany: ANd hopefully the next 3 Idols (the nightmare continues as Simon Madcowl was picked up for 3 mo' years) will elisit the same attention! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
  5. D

    Herry

    I've noticed that Herry Monster plays bit roles here and there now a days... why? Does Jerry have problems playing characters now? Or do the writers not give a blue booble about the characte3r?
  6. D

    New movies coming out...

    I know the ship has sailed on it, but after a while, the Hulk DID talk normally. I picked up an old issue someone gave me. He said something, blundering the grammar slightly, he other guy corrects him. Hulk replies, "Hey! Do you know how many years it took me to learn to talk?" Finding...
  7. D

    Animaniacs Fans!! Lookie Lookie!

    It was also on the first Animaniacs sound track!
  8. D

    Starbucks finger puppets

    I only collected one TY one, because it was named after Paul McCartney. I much rather liked the Disney Store, and better yet the WARNER store. Plus, of course, the Sesame Street characters. No sign of Series 2 (of anything) yet... ^&%$ retailers!
  9. D

    Japanese Sesame Street Kubricks found!

    Well... I saw Back to the Future ones just yesterday, and on the box they distinctly tell you WHICH ONE YOU GET!!!!!! I was a bout to buy Dock, but it was 9 bucks.... rather have gotten Link Hogthrob (and I did!)
  10. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    It was mentioned a while ago, back on the first or second page. Hope this helps!
  11. D

    Japanese Sesame Street Kubricks found!

    Why do you think I put a Penguin there? If I can't get him, I'll go NUTS!!!!!! Anyway, about the kite, I'll probably get it. It's only 2 bucks... I saw it at CVS
  12. D

    The Fall Guy Movie: Yes, The Horror Is Real...

    Inspector Gadget could have worked if Disney didn't Make it go "Hollywood." If they got the guy who plays MONK, it would have worked. I mean, and the Bullwinkle Movie... all I ever Hear is b*** and Moans. OOh CGI Bullwinkle and Rocky Boo Hoo! How about the live action Brain the Dog as a...
  13. D

    Sesame Street Missing Muppets

    As you can easily tell, Sesame Workshop callously sold out to Preschoolers... Hard evidence? DragonTales.....
  14. D

    Musicians celebrate Sesame Street with a 3-disc CD boxed set

    With the New Sesame Pez (hopefully hitting thr US), and the new clothing line (and to some extent the Gund line) these may be a possibility. Unfortunately, they'd rather make more Dragontales Crap (I dunno about anywhere else, but they are a butt load of episodes of that over in...
  15. D

    Animaniacs Fans!! Lookie Lookie!

    Does the Wal Mart copy of Wakko's Wish have the Toy in it?
  16. D

    Japanese Sesame Street Kubricks found!

    MAAAAANNNNN.... I say beaker knows where it's at here! Stupid little Sesame Baby plushes... &*^$% Sesame Workshop and %^$ the lameo Dragontales cartoon... The closest thing I found to a Sesame Street action figure was these 2 figures, that talked and wewre posable....if they weren't 8...
  17. D

    Sesame Street Characters on Simpsons-Were you Offended?

    They did have to get Permission for Ren and Stimpy, Archie, and the Flintstones.....
  18. D

    Why You Need To Go To Hot Topic NOW

    To beaker et al... If you plan to travel to New England or Live in the New England area, you really should try Newburry Comics.... they have boat loads of Muppet stuff, along with Simpsons, 80's style toys, a whole bunch of Cd's new and used, and even a few Japanese toys... you know from...
  19. D

    Japanese Sesame Street Kubricks found!

    Too right! The coolest thing around here is a kite with Telly Monster and Herry Monster on it... yuck... I hope... I hope they have these at Newburry Comics or somewhere (I have seen Kubrix there... bought some of the Kelloggs ones... got the two Japanese characters) Why Don't Kubrix hit it as...
  20. D

    Bobby: the 1st addicted Muppet

    I meant that as a "second hand smoke is bad for babies" type of deal... I knew a few family members that did... their kid's are totally doing bad in school... of course, that is not a link to that..... Anyway, Rowlf was known to knock a couple of beers back, as he said in the Muppet Movie...
Top