Search results

  1. D

    Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

    Yet, at the same time, you seem totally willing to have Steve's reputation "unfairly" tarnished and for him to be used as a scapegoat. And I say "unfairly" in quotation marks, because I'm still unsure about how truthful/honest he's being about his side of the story.
  2. D

    Most Obnoxious Fandoms

    Isn't that whole Total Drama stuff that animated Suvivor/Big Brother-esque kinda thing?
  3. D

    Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

    Better yet: if Disney has a lot of good ideas, why did almost every pre-2011 Muppet project end up shelved?
  4. D

    The Facepalm and/or Headdesk Thread

    It's September, it's fall, why are cicadas still out?!
  5. D

    Favorite Seinfeld moments?

    Oh, and I forgot one of the stranger deleted scenes: Steinbrenner testifying how disappointed he was to learn that George was (supposedly) a Communist, even though as you may recall, Steinbrenner was delighted to find out George was a Communist, because it meant he could send him down to Cuba to...
  6. D

    Video: Sesame Street cast panel at the Sillicon Valley Comic Con

    Yeah, but if the world ends before then, nobody will even be there. :P
  7. D

    Video: Sesame Street cast panel at the Sillicon Valley Comic Con

    Apparently the world is going to end (again) next Saturday. Guess I won't get to meet the cast after all. :smirk:
  8. D

    The "What are your plans for today?" Thread

    Not today, but my plans for Tuesday are something I've seen many people do for years, but have never tried doing myself before: Urban exploration. Mainly, it's because I'm wanting to get video footage of something very specific inside an old, abandoned warehouse close to where I live for a...
  9. D

    The breakfast cereal thread

    Don't forget Boo Berry, that's pretty good too. ;)
  10. D

    The breakfast cereal thread

    Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy were only revived for like one year, and that was several years ago. But yes, you're right, it's getting close to time for me to start my annual hording of Frankenberry. I think Walmart has the cereals already.
  11. D

    The breakfast cereal thread

    Once again, I somehow ended up with a bad box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. :smirk:
  12. D

    The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

    Burned a big batch of popcorn a couple of days ago, but the smell is still permeating throughout the house.
  13. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    GREEN ACRES was always an absurd show, I'm just saying as it went on, it grew increasingly moreso.
  14. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    Could you do the graphics maybe as vectors or transparent PNGs in Photoshop or Fireworks, then import them into Premiere? That's what I do sometimes.
  15. D

    Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

    VMX really pushed it, but again, it had Simpsons writers. Can't give an objective opinion about the 2015 show since I didn't watch it, but based on its mixed reviews, apparently one of the flaws of the show was trying too hard to push the envelope in terms of adult humor and edgy material.
  16. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    Can't you do the effects in Premiere?
  17. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    Probably because as GREEN ACRES went on, it continue to grow more and more absurd, lol. Remember how earlier episodes were actually about Oliver's attempts to fix up the farm and trying to acclimate Lisa to country life? Then we ended up with such scenarios as Lisa receiving a visit from a duck...
  18. D

    Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

    But not to the point that it would be too inappropriate or off-color for family audiences.
  19. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    Am I the only one who's totally indifferent to spoilers? I know some people really wig out about having a show or movie spoiled for them, but really, I could care less if something is spoiled or not: if it's something I really want to see, I'm still going to see it regardless. In fact, sometimes...
  20. D

    What do you know about dreams?

    I find that a little hard to swallow. Mainly because . . . who would even be thinking about me? And why? :eek: In all seriousness, whenever I dream about someone, it's usually because they had been on my mind recently - even if it's a passing thought, or something seeped into my subconscience...
Top