Search results

  1. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    And Richard Hunt too.
  2. D

    In Support of Steve Petition

    Petitions. Don't. Work. Period.
  3. D

    The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

    Three months ago I got a fortune cookie fortune that said to remember the date three months later because my lucky star would be shining. So, here it is three months later, and . . . nothing special or lucky happened today. Yeah, I know fortune cookie fortunes are a bunch of hooey, but it...
  4. D

    Dealing with depression and anxiety

    Hats were never allowed when I was in school. There were only two exceptions to that rule: medical or religious.
  5. D

    Dealing with depression and anxiety

    My phone driving policy has always been this: if you call me while I'm behind the wheel, I will not answer, I will return the call once I'm parked somewhere. In emergency cases (if someone continues to call me repeatedly), then I'll pull over somewhere to answer the call, otherwise, it can wait...
  6. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    I tried using real cheese in mac-n-cheese once . . . and it didn't work. The cheese wouldn't melt, and I ended up with a bowl of chunky, gritty mush. No weed or any kind of those recreational drugs, but similar to LJ, one certain Friday nights if conditions are preferable (below 70 degrees), I...
  7. D

    Favorite Seinfeld moments?

    I love that episode too, lol. I mean, hey, it's a real-life scenario: how many times have we ended up with showers that had practically no water pressure? However, I remember once spending the night in a Motel 6 with a shower that had pressure almost as strong as that black market shower head...
  8. D

    What celebrity impressions can you do?

    I can kind of do Jerry Seinfeld as well, but the inflections are a little tough to nail . . . but my problem is my Jerry Seinfeld impression sounds almost identical to Steve D'Monster's voice . . . well, actually, they're kind of the same anyway. As far as other SEINFELD veterans go, I can do a...
  9. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    Maybe not, but I do homemade mac-n-cheese: cook the mac, melt a stick of butter, sprinkle in some velveeta shreds, add milk, and presto.
  10. D

    What celebrity impressions can you do?

    I suppose I can do Trump as well, but honestly, it's not that hard to do Trump, lol. In a similar vein, Jerry Stiller isn't that hard to do either.
  11. D

    Learn Something New Everyday Thread

    My bunny burped once. It was cute.
  12. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    I loved the stuff as a kid, it was my favorite food in the whole world. But, I will agree, I have seen graduated to more "adult" mac-n-cheese. I'll still eat the Kraft stuff if I have to, but I find it kind of needs a lot of salt.
  13. D

    The New New Quote Thread

    ARNOLD: Why, oh why, do we always end up inside long, dark, slippery tubes? MISS FRIZZLE: Oh, just lucky I guess, Arnold.
  14. D

    What celebrity impressions can you do?

    Lately, I've been working on an impression of David Lander. Don't know why, but I have.
  15. D

    Learn Something New Everyday Thread

    I learned that if I remove the swiveling handle from my tripod, and then screw it into the bottom of a camera, it becomes an instant mini-monopod.
  16. D

    The new What Made You Smile Today thread

    Would the gray one happen to be the one J.C. Penney had a couple of years ago? I got the biggest size they had, but the sizes definitely run too small, because it's like a leotard on me.
  17. D

    Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

    GOOSE IN HIGH HEELS is finally finished. And we won't get to see it. :mad: Apparently these film festivals have a regulation of some sort that prohibits Dilly from uploading the film to YouTube, which is very disappointing following these WIP videos for two years and then not get to see the...
  18. D

    You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

    So why is it whenever people are in a car and wild animals are involved, the people just sit there in their car and yell at the animals not to damage their car, then after they do, inevitably, damage the car (whether they break off a sideview mirror, or crack a windshield), then the people drive...
Top