Search results

  1. ssetta

    Some advice someone told me about why Unpaved is outdated

    I don't exactly agree with this, but this is what someone just told me: Okay now, you know how much I appreciate the old, classic SS, and think that those old shows have timeless educational values. But what I heard is that kids today actually don't need it like they did all those years ago...
  2. ssetta

    Even More Sesame Street Trivia!

    As far as my knowledge goes, as I have never actually seen it, Gina told Big Bird that David went away to his grandmother's farm. I actually don't think it was that wise an idea to lie like that on Sesame Street. He should have actually told the truth. But it wasn't the same as when Mr. Hooper...
  3. ssetta

    Favorite celebrity appearances on "Sesame Street"...

    ManoftheSTREET, you know, for some reason, I get the impression that the "Yakety Yak" thing was actually not produced by Sesame Street. I think that back then, when recycling was really big, they got permission to air that segment with all those stars. In my opinion, it didn't even look like...
  4. ssetta

    to Sseta re: 40 dots sketch (from favorite ss 123 thread)

    I would assume they stopped it because kids were horrified.
  5. ssetta

    Who remembers this?

    I do! (raises hand):)
  6. ssetta

    Favorite Count Von Count Moments

    I would assume both of those sketches you mentioned are from ABOUT 1974. I would assume he debuted in season 4 (if not season 3). Well, Sesame Street Unpaved is only on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 3:30 am et/12:30 am pt. And since your new, I don't know if you read about this petition...
  7. ssetta

    What's wrong with YesterdayLand?

    I personally think the program director made a bad decision. Because those shows are absolutely timeless, same with all their other vintage CTW shows, and even 123 Sesame Street from Season 25. I think it all has a very educational value, unlike today's modern kids' shows. Maybe they wouldn't...
  8. ssetta

    MORE Sesame Street Trivia

    Here are my answers: 1. B 2. C 3. A 4. D 5. C 6. C 7. C 8. D 9. C 10. B 11. D 12. C 13. C 14. B 15. A 16. B 17. D 18. A 19. B 20. A
  9. ssetta

    Noggin/Unpaved changes

    Will you please stop being so negative! It's not unrealistic. It wasn't even my idea. It was actually someone at Sesame Workshop who thought of it. They could do it, but it would take some time. That's what usually happens with old reruns. When they get taken off of one channel, they get moved...
  10. ssetta

    Noggin/Unpaved changes

    How about if I started a new petition for a CTW channel? Would that help? Would people sign it?
  11. ssetta

    Noggin/Unpaved changes

    Yeah, I agree with Ernie101.
  12. ssetta

    What's your favorite Sesame 1-2-3's?

    What would the pinball segment be doing on ABC?
  13. ssetta

    Noggin/Unpaved changes

    This is actually NOT good. What it happening is, if you have noticed, Unpaved, TEC, and all that vintage programming is on a lot less than it used to be. And it looks like the next step is to completely do away with it. The thing is, it isn't part of Noggin or The N, and that's why they're...
  14. ssetta

    Help Needed with Sesame Street Characters

    Yes, actually, it was!
  15. ssetta

    What's wrong with YesterdayLand?

    That didn't seem to do it. I think there's something between AOL and the web site that is keeping me from logging on.
  16. ssetta

    What's your favorite Sesame 1-2-3's?

    We can't forget the pinball number series! Grover/Herb count to 20 Cowboys with horses counting to 20 Counting 1-20 Indian Song Anything with The Count Count It Higher w/Chris and the Alphabeats Elephant counting to 20 Hawaiian counting song (1-20) Count Up To Nine Ten Commandments Of...
  17. ssetta

    Help Needed with Sesame Street Characters

    Well, How Now Brown, as I posted above, was Christopher Cerf. Dr. Thad was actually voiced by someone named Thad Mumford, that was the only time he actually performed on the show. And the lead singer of Over The Top was Jerry Nelson. 2. You got Ferlinghetti's real name right. 3. Noel Cowherd.
  18. ssetta

    What's wrong with YesterdayLand?

    Oh, so that's probably a better server. All I'm trying to do is get more people to sign the petition. I even tried posting something on The N message board. And I don't think it even got posted. I don't know why. What if I started a new petition for there to be a CTW channel? Do you think it...
  19. ssetta

    What's wrong with YesterdayLand?

    I don't think I was banned. It just would say "connection failed" or "connection timed out". It might be something with my computer or something. Do you have AOL? That's what I have.
  20. ssetta

    What's wrong with YesterdayLand?

    http://www.yesterdayland.com I can log onto the website, but I can't do much else. I can't read or post any messages. Other people have told me they have been having those same problems.
Top