Search results

  1. ssetta

    The music and themes of Pinball Number Count

    Okay, it had the electric guitar music, and I believe it took place in the jungle. And also, I will always remember at the end, before they go back to the usual ending, there's that robot-opera voice that sings, "Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!"
  2. ssetta

    Ernie's "A" Machine: I don't get the joke.

    I remember another Bert & Ernie skit that was very similar. It was raining really hard outside, and the window was stuck open. Ernie admits that he doesn't want to go outside in the rain. And meanwhile, the rain stops, and it becomes a beautiful, sunny day. And Bert says that now would be a good...
  3. ssetta

    Dave Goelz

    I think what might have happened is after Richard Hunt died, Dave Goelz was temporary, and then he was replaced with David Rudman, who took over quite a few of Richard's old characters such as Sully and Sonny Friendly.
  4. ssetta

    Dave Goelz

    I go 4 3 2 1 I go 1 2 3 4 Then I push this little button and I open the door And I close it right away because there's no room for more I'm The Elephant Elevator Operator (He's The Elephant Elevator Operator) Oh I could have been a salesman at a party good store And I could have been a...
  5. ssetta

    The music and themes of Pinball Number Count

    Did they even do one for #1? I actually noticed that every version has been on noggin, except #8, which is kinda funny, because it was just used last season!
  6. ssetta

    the official Preston Rabbit thread

    Remember Scooter_101? He hasn't written on this board in an age, but he seems to remember Preston very well. From what I understand, he was used from 1989-91, and every present he would bring would actually cause problems, and eventually, the whole street would become chaotic. It's possible that...
  7. ssetta

    Dave Goelz

    He did "The Elephant Elevator Operator."
  8. ssetta

    The Baker Falling Down the Stairs Series

    They used this series as late as 1980? I was actually told that the reason they stopped is because they thought the baker falling down the stairs would be a bad influence to young kids.
  9. ssetta

    Any new Twiddlebugs sitings?

    Believe it or not, they recently made an appearance on "Elmo's World." I think it was about where bugs live or something, and they live in a milk carton on Ernie's windowcil.
  10. ssetta

    ...Anyone here ever been made fun of?

    Okay, I actually have a psychologist whom which I see occasionally, and he actually has said that he doesn't particularly like the idea of being interested in Sesame Street at this age. He says that most kids this age are interested in The Discovery Channel, and National Geographic. I actually...
  11. ssetta

    Sheryl Crow to appear on Sesame Street

    I actually heard about that, too. The song will be called something like "'I' Wants To Soak Up The Sun" or something like that. I didn't think it was too smart, but I think I might actually like it. Also, the new season doesn't start until April?? Wow, they've really been pushing it lately. It...
  12. ssetta

    List Of Gladys Sketches.......

    I actually haven't seen all that much of her, but I do think she's pretty funny. What she basically used to do is, she would try out for a part that just wouldn't work. Like the one in Jack & Jill. And there was something where she was going to be the director of something, and it was her job to...
  13. ssetta

    Letters in Sand

    There are quite a few Unpaved episodes with the Jazz #8. There's an episode from Season 2 with it, 2124, 2293, and 2356. I don't remember much about the #9 version of the baker series it was so long ago. And I think I might have seen the #8 version as well once. I vaguely remember it had a...
  14. ssetta

    This thread has brought to you by the letter V!

    I remember an animation with a "V" vine that growed with lots of V words. At the top of the vine, there was a railroad station, so she got on a train, and took a vacation. A kid in the park lost his V, and he asks someone to help him find it. He describes it to him, and sees a whole bunch of...
  15. ssetta

    What was on Noggin last week?

    They'll probably air the last 5 episodes next. I just sadly wonder how soon they're going to take it off.
  16. ssetta

    Kermit In Hey Diddle Diddle

    She was black and white.
  17. ssetta

    Do you guys remember these game shows?

    Not exactly. She's all ready to eat her lunch, and then Guy Smiley arrives and says, "Don't touch that lunch box, because THIS IS YOUR LUNCH!" And she hears voices coming out of the lunch box giving clues to what food it was, and she had to guess. So this was more of a game show.
  18. ssetta

    Kermit In Hey Diddle Diddle

    Her name was Natalie, and she was performed by Jerry Nelson.
  19. ssetta

    This thread has brought to you by the letter X!

    I have got to see episode #560 sometime! Especially since it was never on Noggin. Do they have any other non-Noggin episodes?
  20. ssetta

    Ernie and Bert's Addition song

    Okay, Frank Oz actually did perform Bert in this one. This was before he left. This has actually been discussed before, but this song was originally called "One And One Make Two." I don't know that it was ever on the show, but it was on the album "Numbers". It was much nicer, it was just the...
Top