Search results

  1. ssetta

    Big Bird vs Barney news story??

    It was part of something that was done for PBS. It was a flix of a bunch of children's characters together, and Big Bird did not push Barney off stage. They were actually together on stage for the first and last time. In the background, they played the song "We Are Family" by Sister Sledge. The...
  2. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    I don't know if I agree with Juliette. A lot of people at SW (formerly CTW) thought Noggin was a bad idea in the first place. The fact that only half of it was owned by CTW. And then, they split the channel into 2, which wiped out most of CTW's programming. And that was even worse. And now...
  3. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    It's on at 3:30 AM EST on weekends.
  4. ssetta

    Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

    Well, it would be good if it happened. You know, I think part of the reason why they don't have The Muppet Show on that Hallmark channel anymore is because they have that collection that's offered through TV. But then again, this isn't the only thing I had thought of. I think a CTW channel would...
  5. ssetta

    Mr. Big

    Okay, scarecroe, that is a great song, and I am impressed that you remembered all those lyrics, but again, that's a little off the subject. I just wanted to know if he could have possibly been a parody of that group, or something else with that name. And also, do you remember what was...
  6. ssetta

    Nickelodeon acquires Sesame Workshop's interest in Noggin

    When you said that Sesame Street will be on Noggin for 3 more years, did you mean Unpaved, Season 25, or Season 30, the newest ones they currently have?
  7. ssetta

    "Sesame Street" song is *WRONG!*

    Did these letter people by any chance look like the AM talking letters on Sesame Street?
  8. ssetta

    Mr. Big

    Scooter_101, if you are reading this, I would assume you remember this character named Mr. Big. He was from the 1991-92 season. I think he only ever appeared in that one episode, where someone would come and they needed something, like when Roxy Marie asked Gina for a pencil, Mr. Big got him...
  9. ssetta

    A question for ssetta

    I was wondering that same thing! I have been trying to post and read messages on there as well! That might be why everyone's coming over here! Another theory I had for that is, I don't know if you heard about the Noggin disaster. That is, they are getting rid of Sesame Street Unpaved. What...
  10. ssetta

    The Fonz on Sesame Street

    Was he the one who sang "Street Garden Co-Operation Song": Co-operation Makes it happen Co-operation Workin' together Dig it Co-operation Makes it happen Co-operation Workin' together I saw these crazy dudes Just hangin' out on the street They were clearin' out the empty lot...
  11. ssetta

    "Sesame Street" song is *WRONG!*

    What's with all this Letter People business? Does it have anything at all to do with Sesame Street? If not, why was it posted on this board?
Top