Search results

  1. ssetta

    Do you guys remember these game shows?

    Yes, I remember both of them. And the one you can't think of is called "This Is Your Lunch".
  2. ssetta

    looking for OOOOLLLLLDDD STUFF......

    What happens in this one is Ernie keeps telling Bert to wait outside, but doesn't tell him why. He wonders if he's sick, but isn't sure. He tries to get Ernie in, telling him he'll be okay, but then, Ernie just keeps him out. Maybe he just wants to be alone. So maybe, he's feeling sad and...
  3. ssetta

    Letters in Sand

    Well, I think they still use the Pinball segments because people still play with pinball machines all over the place. But practically nobody uses a typewriter anymore, and they have all these things about computers. I think the Baker series was retired because in the early 80s, parents called...
  4. ssetta

    Early 90's Sesame Street Info!!!!!

    These things are just impossible to find!
  5. ssetta

    Letters in Sand

    They're from about the same time, and they stopped using those along with the typewriter with wheels. It seems like they just don't like the old stuff anymore. But in Season 33, Pinball #8 and #11 were both used. But I don't know about Season 34.
  6. ssetta

    Happy Birghday, Sesame Street!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SESAME STREET!!!!!!
  7. ssetta

    Sesame Street Unpaved Episodes #536 and #560

    Now I am assuming that episode #560 had some kind of credit crawl. Can you please describe it?
  8. ssetta

    Frazzle Monster...

    Frazzle was performed by Jerry Nelson.
  9. ssetta

    The T segment noone has Touched!

    I would assume this segment only ever aired like once or twice. I think it's from about 1993.
  10. ssetta

    Sesame Street Unpaved Episodes #536 and #560

    Wow! They even have an episode that hasn't even been on Noggin! Do they have any other non-Noggin episodes? I just don't understand why they never added any new shows like they said they would awhile back!
  11. ssetta

    Reading skit no one has touched yet

    How can anyone not remember it???
  12. ssetta

    Do you remember THESE live-action tunes?

    Wow, that's amazing! How in the world do you remember all that information?? You must have a really good memory!! And, yes, I do remember Garbageman's Blues. I remember it was on a very music-heavy episode. It had a song about "Feelings" sung by a cowboy, some guys doing break-dancing with...
  13. ssetta

    Getting to know the Sesame Street Animators

    What is the address of Paul and Sandra Fierlinger's site? I think I know some of their other animations. And the music for that one, and probably some others, was done by Larry Gold.
  14. ssetta

    The Q and the Ants

    I don't know off the top of my head, but I know it's been on there a lot. I know it was on quite recently.
  15. ssetta

    The Q and the Ants

    It has been on Unpaved many times.
  16. ssetta

    The Typewriter Man

    Well, I can tell you some things. I think I have seen pretty much all of them except "i-ink" and "o-owl." The reason why Noggin called it "Machine: n-nose (lowercase)" or whatever is because that's actually what they were originally called. And I remember that exact South Park episode...
  17. ssetta

    Red-hot letter "I"

    Practically everyone does!!
  18. ssetta

    Is Kermit still on Sesame Street?

    Well, for the first time ever, he was not used AT ALL last season!:(
  19. ssetta

    Getting to know the Sesame Street Animators

    Yes, he did. Here's a list of everything Bud Luckey did: Ladybugs' Picnic #12 It's A Lovely 11 Morning Ten Turtles Martian Beauty #9 Candy Man #8 The Alligator King #7 Country 6 (Snail Song) Country 5 (Funny Farm) Four Big Lions "3" Song Country 2 (Toucan Two-step) Infinity Song...
  20. ssetta

    Getting to know the Sesame Street Animators

    I feel like I should reply to this. It's amazing you know all those animators! I happen to know a lot of songwriters for that stuff, and they're often writers who only ever did one thing for the show. Where do you get all that information?
Top