Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

    no thanks I only eat see-food, not seafood.. how about poultry? :zany: .. they don't even have names! doesn't that make them ok to eat? now that I think about it, I guess Penguins would be the middle ground between seafood and poultry.. just like marshmallows are the middle ground between food...
  2. anytimepally

    Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

    thanks Super Kyle.. I don't know what I was thinking.. hunger makes me crazy.. uh.. crazier, that is
  3. anytimepally

    Who is currently performing Cookie Monster?

    David Rudman is doing a fantastic job with Cookie Monster.. he's my very favorite muppet, you know.. the voice isn't perfect (though it is very close), but he's captured Cookie Monster's soul.. and that's more important anyway :cookie monster smiley:
  4. anytimepally

    Dave's Appropriate and Distanced Admirers

    Boober and I have more in common than I'd like to admit... does anyone else wish Gonzo had kept more of the purpleish color he had back in the day?.. maybe it's just me, but he seems to have gone almost exclusively blue
  5. anytimepally

    Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

    *mouth full of Rizzo* .. Whoops!
  6. anytimepally

    Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

    babies eat people? .. no wonder my little brother was so chubby.. I wonder if he had a twin... If that's true, he's also going to be very rich.. and my new best friend.. also, there're many instances when I need a cookie monster smiley, too :)
  7. anytimepally

    I have something very important to say

    scandalous! :eek:
  8. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    (Don and Johnny burst through the door into Ryan's room) Don: So.. whatcha watchin'? Johnny: (making himself comfortable) Got any popcorn? Don: I know you were planning on inviting us, but you probably figured we'd be busy.. what, with me being so outrageously popular, and Johnny.. well...
  9. anytimepally

    I have something very important to say

    yeah.. who knew the dish & the spoon had a thing going? :confused: ;)
  10. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    (Sal is walking around the room on his hands) Randall: What are you doing, Sal? Sal: Ugh.. (spins around to face me) just practicin'. Randall: For what, exactly? Sal: Tuesday. Don: What's Tuesday? Johnny: It's a day of the week... the day after tomorrow. Don: I know that. I meant, what's...
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Van Morrison - "Bein' Green"
  12. anytimepally

    New movies coming out...

    haha! :D
  13. anytimepally

    Two years since I joined MC!

    Congrats! :crazy:
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Natural Thing"
  15. anytimepally

    Non-SS Muppeteers you'd like to see on SS more often

    Brian would be nice to see
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Long Dark Night"
  17. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cool and wet
  18. anytimepally

    Lois Maxwell (Miss Moneypenny) Dies at 80

    Actress Lois Maxwell, who starred as Miss Moneypenny in a string of James Bond movies, has died aged 80 - reports the BBC. Maxwell starred alongside Sir Sean Connery in Bond's first movie outing, Dr No, in 1962. She played the role until 1985's A View To A Kill with Sir Roger Moore, who...
  19. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    inconceivable!
  20. anytimepally

    Dave's Appropriate and Distanced Admirers

    Golly, do you have mashed potatoes? (I'm starving :))
Top