Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Listings 6.0

    U 1124 The Ultragorgon (JHH) 1125 Uncle Deadly (TMS) 1126 Uncle Gobo Fraggle, Gobo's Granduncle (FR) 1127 Uncle "Traveling" Matt Fraggle (FR) 1128 Uncle Wally (SS, Bill McCutcheon) 1129 Ursula (SS) V 1130 Vanessa (SS, ) 1131 Velma Blank (SS) 1132 Vendaface (TMS) 1133 Vendawish...
  2. The Count

    Muppet Listings 6.0

    S 960 The S-Girls (SS) 961 Sal the Monkey (MT) 962 Sally Messy Yuckaelle (SS) 963 The Salzburg Sauerkraut Singers (TMS) 964 Sam the Eagle (TMS) 965 Sam the Robot (SS) 966 Same Sound Brown (SS) 967 Sammy the Snake, the Diamondback (SS) 968 Sammy the Snake, the Rattlesnake (SS) 969 Sammy...
  3. The Count

    Muppet Listings 6.0

    P 829 Pablo Paint Palette (SS) 830 Pa Gorg (FR) 831 The Painting of a Bowl of Fruit (SS) 832 Pamela (SS) 833 Papa Bear (SS) 834 Papa Piper (SS) 835 Papa Tree Bird Creature (FR) 836 Parker (SS) 837 Parker Piper (SS) 838 The Parrots (TMS) 839 Pat Playjacks (SS) 840 Patty Paintbrush...
  4. The Count

    Muppet Listings 6.0

    M 649 M! D Bolo (MT) 650 The Mackerel (TMS) 651 Madam Marjorie Trash Heap (FR) 652 Madeline (MT) 653 Mad Monty (TMS Movie, from MTI) 654 The Magical Spider-Fly (FR) 655 Ma Gorg (FR) 656 Mahna Mahna (TMS) 657 Maiden Number Two (SS) 658 The Male Koozbanian Creature, named George (TMS)...
  5. The Count

    Muppet Listings 6.0

    J 540 The Jabberwock (TMS) 541 Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk (SS) 542 Jack from Jack Be Nimble (SS) 543 The Jacket Fairy (SS) 544 Jackman Wolf (SS) 545 Jack Monster (SS) 546 Jake (SS, ) 547 Jamal (SS, Jou Jou Papallier) 548 Janice (TMS) 549 The Japanese Pole Vault Society (TMS) 550...
  6. The Count

    Muppet Listings 6.0

    G 418 Gabriella Rodríguez (SS, Desiree Casado) 419 Gaffer (TMS) 420 Gags Beasley (TMS) 421 The Gambler (TMS) 422 The Gargoyles (TMS) 423 The Gawky Birds (TMS) 424 The Gazelles (TMS) 425 Geefle (SS) 426 The Genie of the Toothpaste (SS) 427 George (SS) 428 George, Elmo's Dad (SS) 429...
  7. The Count

    Muppet Listings 6.0

    D 271 Daddy Dodo (SS Movie, from Follow That Bird!) 272 Dakota "Cody" Starblanket Wolfchild (SS, ) 273 Dancelot (MT) 274 Danceros (TMS) 275 The Dancing Cheeses (TMS) 276 The Dancing Clown (TMS) 277 The Dancing Grannies (MT) 278 The Dancing Monsters (TMS) 279 The Dancing Sacs (TMS) 280...
  8. The Count

    Muppet Listings 6.0

    Muppet Family Album Year 2004 A 1 Abe the Pig (TMS) 2 The African Masks (TMS) 3 Al the Computer (MT) 4 Al the Police Officer (MT, from Fairyland PD) 5 Aladdin (SS) 6 Alan (SS, Alan Muraoka) 7 Albert Flan (TMS) 8 Alejandro (SS, from Alejandro's Car Lot) 9 Alexander Beetle and his...
  9. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    To borrow a quote from fellow forum member Barnacleez, "No sir, I don't like it." Sorry but this is one product line that Im personally not interested in. But their fine work with the Muppets figures will continue to gather my bills as Dr. Teeth keeps singing about Money and I keep counting...
  10. The Count

    The furry arms?

    Yes, that's correct. Around the time of Season 25 when the show made a big to-do about expanding the current set from the usual span from the Fix-It-Shop to Big Bird's nest on the corner of the sidewalk, they showed us what was found after they turned the corner on their way to the newly...
  11. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Sorry, but Ken's not in right now. Your post is very important, so please stay on-line and your post will be answered by our next available specialist. Crazy Harry, the salvation you seek is to blow your own horn along with Little Boy Blue and Little Jack Horner. Hey! You leave the Horns...
  12. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Here's your next patient, Dr. Bob. He seems to be a sickly Brit who's got penguins on the brain. Well, then, I know how to cure him of that. But how are you going to cure him, Dr. Bob? Simple. Just take that penguin off from on top of his head. Tune in next time when Dr. Bob will say...
  13. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hey Kev, what did you mean when you said "[i]"? And I think that Luke was talking about bringing the conversation back to the Muppet figures, though that would be a good idea for a Sammy Sossa figure if McFarlayne's listening.
  14. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Play With Me Sesame Season 2

    Erine81981, Play With Me Sesame Season 2 airs on Noggin at 8:00 AM and again at 11:00 AM EST. Hope this helps and have a good day.
  15. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    You're lucky Sarah. I only got to watch Voyager up to the episode where they bypass all of Borg Space until they took UPN off of my local cable provider. Haven't seen Enterprise, though I'm rully hurt that it's going down the drain and it's affecting Scott Bakula who I've always liked from...
  16. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Play With Me Sesame Season 2

    You know, I thought that Ernie's voice sounded a little off in the 1 ad for PWMS Season 2 I saw. But then again, since it was just 1 advert for the new season, I thought I was misstaken. Saw the second episode today and I have to agree that I'm not sure about this new voice for Ernie. It...
  17. The Count

    Emmet Otter Questions

    Greetings from the Count! Just finished watching a copy of Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas which I purchased from a fellow forum member. And since I got so emotionally involved in the viewing, I felt that this special should be honored by adding its characters to my master Muppets Listings...
  18. The Count

    Your 10 Favorite Sesame Street Songs

    Well, these may not be from Sesame Street, but for me... These are the most beautiful or transcedant songs from the Muppets I've heard. 1 Bein' Green, with the parenthetical title of (It's Not Easy) Bein' Green. 2 Sing, at least the original version or a version sung as closely to that as...
  19. The Count

    Who performs Crissie?

    Surprised that noone's commented on the mathematics involved in Beauregard's sig line. And here, I'll commend him on those addition acrobatics. On a day that I'm feeling extra teary-eyed after watching a copy of Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas which I purchased from a fellow forum member, I...
  20. The Count

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Yes, thought that was the case. Was just waiting to see if someone with the visual reference/memories could back it up. This character of Ernestine the Telephone Operator is a long standing recurring character of Lily Tomlin, a close friend of Sesame Street the show. You may remember her...
Top