Search results

  1. The Count

    No-Unpaved

    Ah, so that's what happened with Cable in the Classroom this morning. Well, I can confirm that SSU was indeed aired on Noggin earlier today May 26, 2003, Memorial Day at 5:00 AM EST. In fact, it was a landmark episode that I think JeffreyGrey will be glad to have videotaped if he did do so...
  2. The Count

    Sesame Character Questions

    WiGgY, thanks for clearing up the nature of Bernie the Tiger's makeup or composition. Since now I know that he's just a cartoon animated character, he won't be counted after all. The only way such a character like Bernie the Tiger, the Typewriter Guy, the Martian Beauty and others would be...
  3. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    OK, I feel the need to defend myself again. RadioNate, I value your opinion as a valid one. But if Warrick only contributed by giving Ken the lines of the character, then why would he get a mention on the Palisades website's daily bit? And besides, just by giving Ken the Avocado's lines in...
  4. The Count

    Sesame Character Questions

    WiGgy, I respect your opinion and now I have more questions about that character. Was Bernie the Tiger a classic cartoon animated character? Or was he a stop animated character with an actual puppet (guess that would be the best word for what it would be though I'm not sure that's right)? And...
  5. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Well, you should! After all, you're the guy who's partly responsable along with Warrick for convincing Ken on including the Avocado and boosting the total figure count of this ever-impressive line. BTW: Saw that the "Toy Fair Pictures" thread got delisted. Anyone know why that happened...
  6. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Thanks Luke, that was indeed most helpful. But refering to Sideroad's question/comment, I think you meant the stalks of the tomatoes and carrot when you said "stork" didn't you? Well, now all that's left is to wait until my birthday back in December to see what veggies come with which critic...
Top