Search results

  1. The Count

    Musicians celebrate Sesame Street with a 3-disc CD boxed set

    Boober Gorg, just so you know... The song recorded by Stevie Wonder included in your wants list is incorrectly titled. The song's name isn't "Supersticion", but rather the real name of the song is "Very Supersticious." And I agree, that's one of his songs that I myself like very much also...
  2. The Count

    Stupid MOMMA figure!!!

    Yes, we've all had that problem after liberating the MAMMA figure from its prisoning packaging. Just take the antennai and fit them in skinny end down into two small holes just above the knobs which protrude sideways on top of the figure's head. Hope this helps and have a good evening.
  3. The Count

    Sesame Character Questions

    Here's another one for you Sesame Street super sleuths. 1 Have any of you guys and gals seen the episode from Season 31 where Telly leads four younger monsters on a field trip around Sesame Street? 2 Is so, how does the young monster named Maurice differ from the more classic SS character...
  4. The Count

    FRAN BRILL makes a CAMEO APPEARANCE on today's show!!

    Got it! Guys, Fran Brill's character in part 2 of the Season 34 finale does indeed have a name and will thusly be included in my next Muppet Listings update! And the drumroll starts.... the character's name is.... Nurse Rhyme! Makes sense judging from the hospital devoted to nursery rhyme...
  5. The Count

    Big Bird's family?

    So are you saying that I shouldn't include Flossie in my master Muppet Listings? The inclusion was made when one of our fellow forumers saw the list and quoted or campaigned for her addition. Please let me know if Flossie should stay in the listings. Thanks and have a good day.
  6. The Count

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    GAME OOOOOONN!!!!! The forum over at Palisades Toys is back up for all those of you, who might oh yeah, be interested. You know, in case this sort of thing matters to you. Well, you can find me there as of fright now.
  7. The Count

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Gonzo/Quinn, you asked about how Trix were and I'd like to answer that they're not so great. Ever they changed the cereal from those brightly-colored rice puff balls to these insane marshmallow pieces, the whole thing has lost it's appeal for me and I've never eaten since they made the switch...
  8. The Count

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Mmmmm. Snickers, the one most perfect candy bar for me! Now if they onl did something to make their commercials a bit more sensible towards the product they're trying to sell. Oh, and Chris, here's a bowl of popcorn mixed with crushed peanuts and peppermint candies with chocolate swirled into...
  9. The Count

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Why!!!!! Everything was working fine over at the board earlier when I logged on around 3:00 PM. Even got some replies from the Palisades forum. No! Looks like I'll have to resign myself to coming back to this forum. It's nice, but recent remodelations make me wish the old forum plans were...
  10. The Count

    Musicians celebrate Sesame Street with a 3-disc CD boxed set

    Well, since the song listings for this massive CD set haven't been announced yet, there's still hope. Phil, you mentioned that celebrity renderings will make up the bulk of this album and used the song recorded/sung by Melissa Ethridge as an example. The song in question is a spoof of her own...
  11. The Count

    The alphabet segment I remember seeing

    Mikalan, to be honest, I'm not sure on which of the various Sesame Street designations you'd find the alphabet sketch in question. Your best bet is to talk directly with BooberGorg to see on which specific episode he might have that sketch in his vast SS video episode library. Sorry I didn't...
  12. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Thanks for answering my question MuppetDude! Though I haven't been here for a while due to the clutter with all the links in the new viewing format for the forum, I appreciate that you came up with the info I needed to add this character to my listings. Thanks again and have a good weekend.
  13. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Thanks, SillyRed, but what was that character's last name? If you remember it, please post it here to help my ever-growing Muppet Listing. Thanks for your help and have a good weekend.
  14. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Yes, I did see the classic V animation segment included in this episode. Have to say that I'm disliking the bit with the hippos and pigs after the Number of the Day is announced though. I can just imagine the classic animated counting circus ringmaster calling the announcer of those hippo and...
  15. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Just saw a new episode from Season 34 today, sponsored by the letter V and the number 10 if that helps narrow it down. This episode opened with Bob introducing us to his friend, Scottie McKilt and we heard the lovely music created by his bagpipes. The question I have is this: In the segment...
  16. The Count

    Nick Carter Visits Sesame Street

    No I can't see the photos strewn around Big Bird's nest. So what or who are they pictures of?
  17. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken answered this question a while back for me, so I'll do him the favor of passing along what he said. The Janice repaint is currently being workd on. A possible repaint scheme would have her in tie-died painted clothes, but nothing's been settled as finite as of yet. Hope this helps and...
  18. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Muppet Monopoly Collector's Edition

    Thank you profusely, Monopoly Guy! That's a great setup you've got on that game board of yours. This will definitely be a great seller, at least amongst us who know of its release. Hope your information gets included in the article Phillip speaks of and if there's anything I can do to help...
  19. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Muppet Monopoly Collector's Edition

    Greetings from the Count! Hello Monopoly Guy, I've got a ton of questions for you. The majority of my questions lie in asking about the appearance of the game and the pieces and the properties and the cards and the money. The reason I ask you about this is because I'm partially blind to the...
  20. The Count

    Muppet Listings 6.0

    King Prawn, sorry I couldn't reply earlier, my chief concern was completing the newest version of my master Muppet Listings. As you said earlier, sometimes like just now the 120 seconds rule does bug me when posting my list, and other times like earlier today I was intensely frustrated by...
Top