Search results

  1. The Count

    Which figures will be made after Series 6? Are there any ideas so far?

    Just to be exact, here's the rundown on what's been announced regarding the two upcoming series. Series 7 1 MTI. 2 MT. 3 TMS. 4 TMS. 5 Retailer Exclusive: TMS. Series 8 1 TMTM. 2 TMS. 3 TMS. 4 MT. No Retailer Exclusive Figure. Club/Convention Exclusive Figure: MTI. Hope this helps and have a...
  2. The Count

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Since when what? What barbed wire are you talkin' about? Hope it's... well, never mind. And don't forget to visit the Muppet College dorm house and sign up for residency there with the Muppet character of your choice.
  3. The Count

    Some extra info concerning Palisades Muppets Line

    Just to add to what King Prawn already said... Series 8 1 TMTM. 2 TMS. 3 TMS. 4 MT. No Retailer Exclusive Figure. But there's also a Club/Convention Exclusive to be sold around the same time as S8 hits the retailer's shelves. And this exclusive will be coming from MTI. Hope this...
  4. The Count

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Well, yeah, now I'm getting a "Access Denied" message with the old Database Error header. To those of you who are upset about the Palisades forum being down, (Lu775, Bats1976, Baby Animal, and others), if you're rully looking for somewhere else to go, you could always come and either visit or...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Well, if it helps, I included a Fraggle hole cavern entrance in the back left corner of our room marked by an archway of brown-black stones. I included that one for two reasons: my roommate could have a way to get to both Fraggle Rock and use it a s a tunnel system underneath the Muppet College...
  6. The Count

    Crazy Ernie and Daffyfan2003

    OK, there are a few things which I think should be cleared up just so that everybody understands each other. 1 Thijs, we're on good terms cause of the work on the encyclopedia right? Well, what's happened is that Erine's collecting descriptions of what certain people normally look like along...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Kyle, no, I didn't post a descript of either my Muppet roommate nor myself in the thread you started. I did, however, place a post asking you that if we wanted to send you pics of ourselves what your E-mail address was to do so, cause the MC forum mailer doesn't allow you to post attachments in...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Sorry! Kyle, just whose pic do you have? Sorry if my previous explanation made your heads hurt. Oh, and Kim, I'm not an architectural major, that's my cousin Fernando who's currently studying at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. No, I instead chose or rather was somewhat pushed...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Layout Arrangement Note for Scooters OK, Scooter (MC), here's a proposal for a newer and more compact floor layout for the dorm house. This is only a suggestion, and only that, so you can either accept it or reject it but at least hear me out. Floor Layout. We have a total of 15 rooms on...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Yes!!!! Someone else besides me who hates that movie! Too complicated to explain myself, just grown to dislike it. Oh, and Scooter should be commended for coming up with the depiction of the room number on the door to the room occupied by Kyle and the monsters. Ah, Scooter (MC) that is...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    OK, let's get to work. Yes, I finished with my Law cases, soome of them were very long! And now I feel like leaving the comforts of my room for a while to eat some dinner and chat with some friends. Kyle, if I were to get a pic of my Muppet roommate and myself, would you prefer I sent it...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Oh hi Rachael and Fozzie! So which way are you going downstairs? Gonna take the dumbwaiter in the common room or are you going down the spiral staircase? Just want to know so as to accompany you and show you to your room. Oh, and don't forget to leave a note for the Scooters in the room...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    No life! Then that would make you one of the living undead! Nah, don't worry, of course you have a life. It's just that said life involves coming online here in this forum and posting a nice conversational discussion with Erine (Kyle) that takes us deeper and deeper into the fun of this...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    *Finds a note from Scooter and hears what it says from the bat who reads it for the Count. Well, I hope that Scooter (MC) finds this reply. No, it's not that terribly important to change the common areas floors (the hallways and living rooms) from hard wooden surfaces to carpeted floors...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    *Goes to sleep thankful to Aaron Likes Rowlf for wrapping up the package waiting for Mokey safely tucked beneath her bed. It's just a good thing that she's already asleep so as not to notice my slipping the package at the feet of her bed. Hmmm... think I'll leave a note for Scooter (MC). Do...
  16. The Count

    Script for Britney and Jamie Spears

    Can't give you an answer on that one yet. Still would have to hear the song again. But you seemed to know your material for this nice little proposal. I'll post again when I've heard the song and can comment one way or the other.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    *Spots Kyle and Aaron Likes Rowlf as the Count (MC) walks in with a small bundle under his arms. Oh hi guys, were you talking about having a picnic amongst the two of you? That's a nice idea. I'd like to join you, but I've got a few things to take care of downstairs in my room. You could...
  18. The Count

    Script for Britney and Jamie Spears

    Ah yes, sorry about that little mistake ssetta. You see, the name of the album in my possession is actually called The Count Counts Numbers! or the Count Presents Numbers! (Forgot which of the two it is.) The point is that this album came with the record for both the Count's Countdown and the...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Good lad! Soon as those plans are finished be sure to post them here and we'll review them. Though I think the common room should have the larger fridge owing to a previous post of mine suggesting a mini fridge in the room occupied by Erine and the Monsters, though that's rully up to them if...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Well, since I read these posts rather than see them on the computer screen, it would be better for me personally if you stuck with Scooter (MC) and Scooter. But then again, it's your decision. Oh, and your work on this is fantastic so far! Gotta get the movers and interior decorators in here...
Top