Search results

  1. The Count

    Top 50 favorite TV animals of all time

    Lassie as #1 most favorite TV show animal?!? I wish I had a gun!!! Didn't anyone see the acts of canine criminality committed by that collie in the biofilm The Painted Desert on MST3K? The boys down at the office, Sergeants T. Servo (or Htom Serveaux as he's privately called) and Lieutanant...
  2. The Count

    Muppet Listings 8.0

    BlueAM, just to clarify or explain my position on your previous points. 1. It should be Ferlinghetti Donizetti, not Donizetti Ferlenghetti. Well, I asked about this character's name before and it was ssetta (a fellow forum member) who told me that the name I ascribed as the character's...
  3. The Count

    Noise making guy

    Greetings from the Count and welcome to the crazyness that is the Muppet Central forum! To answer your questions... 1 The name of the character in question is actually Simon the Sounds Man. 2 Simon is actually the brother of Mr. Johnson who was constantly driven nuts by Grover. The...
  4. The Count

    The Count's Gilfriends

    Thanks, Courage Baggy. However, instead of drawing what the character looked like, I think it would be best if you posted a textual description of what she looked like. After all, remember that I'm partially blind and can't see or distinguish images seen on either a TV or computer screen. And...
  5. The Count

    The Count's Gilfriends

    That depends, did the female Count-like Muppet you speak of have a necklace with her showing off the numbers from 10 to 0? Or did she wear it amongst her regular clothes on the water's shores before changing into the swimsuit? It seems that it might be Countess von Backwards but I can't give...
  6. The Count

    Big Bird in China/Japan...

    Yeah, Quinn, those are two great Sesame specials. The trip to China seems a little bit better in my mind than the journey to Japan, but they're both good specials. The thing that always sticks in my mind from Big Bird in China is the joke at the end of the song sung on the Street. Big B says...
  7. The Count

    Question from Sesame Street

    Didn't mean anything contencious by what I said before. Just thought I'd help you find the MP3 you're looking for by straightening you as to the song's correct title. Don't know where to find just the musical version of the song, cause I don't really use MP3's. You might try to listen for the...
  8. The Count

    Question from Sesame Street

    So is everything clear now? Glad to have helped. Oh, and the song's called "Telephone Rock" which might explain why you haven't found any MP3's of it as of yet. Hope this helps and have a good day.
  9. The Count

    Red & Mokey's former residence? Help

    Erine81981, if it helps, the name of Mokey's plant was Lanford. You can find it in my Muppet Listings 8.0 thread amongst the L section. Hope this helps and have a good day.
  10. The Count

    The Count's Gilfriends

    Well, yeah of course the Muppet character known as the Count von Count (and not myself personally who's taken that character name as his screen name) had two girlfriends. That's why they're called "countesses." If you need any help, let us know and we'll try our best to answer your questions...
  11. The Count

    Muppet Listings 8.0

    Thanks for the suggestion Beauregard, but I think the entry will state "The Eight Balls of Fur" for now. That is, unless someone can provide the colors of each individual ball of fur to distinguish one from the other thus meriting eight distinct entries. Hope this helps and have a good day.
  12. The Count

    Muppet Listings 8.0

    Beauregard, do you rully think it would be necessary to have all eight balls of fur listed by their specific colors? Or would it be sufficient to just have an entry for the group and then save the assignment of their individual distinguishing colors for a descriptions index or section unto its...
  13. The Count

    What are your favorite number segments?

    No, this counting series would stop at whatever the number of the day was. I remember times when it stopped on 8, 9, 10, 13, and others as well. The one counting series I absolutely loathe is the one with the circle in the center of the screen and this annoying voice would just keep singing...
  14. The Count

    The Count's Gilfriends

    *Hi Krafte1too, got your message and I'm here to help. Except for the Sesame Street Unpaved hardcover book, I wouldn't know where else to turn to for pics of both countesses. Since I'm visually challenged I wouldn't even know that I had a pic of that character even if I had it in front of me...
Top