Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Well, guys, I wish you loads of luck on your first day of classes here at Muppet College. Mokey's already gone to her first class of the day, Care of Fraggle Plants over at the arboredium, and I'm just posting about my two classes for the day this semester. Taking Study of Scripts and Henson...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Of course you know about school Cookie Monster. Remember when you were at Monster School and Kermit asked you what you wanted to be when you grew up? And you answered that you wanted to be an orthodontist? Anyway, you'll do fine with Grover and Herry and Kyle there to help you. PS: Kyle...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Don't know about the rest of you, but my own classes at the Muppet College already started. Guess the rest of you guys get your classes started in mid-September? Kyle, which of my posts are your referring to? Let me know and then I can help explain it better for your benefit. Thanks and...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    So what do you propose we do to prepare the dorm house for such a party? I mean, you know how not every room's taken, and of the ones that have been taken not allof them have been designed yet. So shall we just try to plan for a house-wide party on the 24th? And what shall we eat? And what...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Ah guys, could you hold your screening behind closed doors please? The thing is that I'd like to still come into this place and still come in with the same sense of love and fun which attracted me to take up a room down here in the first place. Now, if there were someone who'd like to engage...
  6. The Count

    Who remembers the play about dental hygiene?

    Ah yes, but please ssetta, what was the name of the black girl who played the piano during this play? If you have it, please post it here in this thread. Thanks for your help and have a good day.
  7. The Count

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Oh, so that's who it was. Huh, could've sworn it was just Lu775. And some steel twoed boots would look quite nice on the right person. Imagine boots wrapped all in steely gray mesh, showing off a pair of high relief 2's all along the bootcuffs and along the line of the ankles. BTW: The...
  8. The Count

    Factory Countdown

    As a master counter, I remember this animated segment cause it was shown waaaay back when my sight better, which is why I'd like to help fill in the gap presented here concerning the part of the number 0. OK, the rubbery plastic mass hit the wall where we saw the number 2, then got scraped off...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hmmm. Wonder why Cookie Monster came running downstairs to our room Mokey. After all, we don't have any cookies left, do we? Mokey: "No, Lanford ate the last 8 in my cubby." Thought so, no, I believe it was Anathema and Janice thanking us for the batch we dropped off the other last night...
  10. The Count

    WANTED: Muppet Specials

    Well, regarding a list of what's been made available on VHS or DVD, all I could do is give you a list of specials I know of if you're interested in hunting them down. And the other tip I'd give you is to search for fellow forum member Justin Faulknor's profile page. Click on the "Send E-mail"...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Well, Kyle, you could always borrow my Muppet specials on VCD so long as you return them back to me here in the dorm house. Got a few of them, maybe we can watch them together over the weekend. Kim, are you out there? Wondering if your invitation got lost in the mail. But if you want to...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Thank you Kyle and Cookie Monster. Mokey liked her new cloak and will probably wear it tomorrow to protect her from the blossoming chills of September. And my new top hat will come in handy for producing ghosts out of its mystical vortex. Tell Herry that the best thing for that heartburn is...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Yeah, I thought that experience would come in handy myself. If you like, we can set up a nice E-mail conversation away from the forum to discuss your room plans and tips so as not to spoil the surprise, but again, that's entirely up to you. Maybe we can talk tomorrow when my classes allow a...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Scooter (MC), glad to know that you're still with us. Hectic schedules plague any high school student with as many classes as you have taken, but with a little luck you'll get through it. And you have your friends waiting here online whenever you get another chance to talk to and with us. Was...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    What's that Mokey? You say someone's sleeping on our doorstep? Ah yes, it looks like that loveable old Cookie Monster. Sorry to have kept you waiting old friend. You see, Mokey stayed with Kim and Red last night after getting permission from the two to sleep over and I went back to my native...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    It's a good thing my number cookies are safely tucked away in the... No, wait! Almost gave it away! Kyle, you'd better catch Cookie Monster before he gets to the cookies I promised Anathema and Janice. That's not to say that I might not give him some, I might if he asks me nicely, but you...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    What's that you meant when you said "attaied"? No, it's all right Grover! Come back my cute and furry blue little friend. I'm sorry I scared you and that I didn't choose the number 2 as my favorite number during your lecture! Well, I hope the little guy's not too traumatized over the...
  18. The Count

    Muppets In Wonderland?

    Well, if by "tea mouse" you mean the Dormouse then yes that's incorrect. At least, as far as I know www.kermitage.com has that character listed as "The Doormouse Chicken" thus it was played by one of the chickens. Was Marvin Suggs the Judge at the trial of the Knave of Hearts? Who played...
  19. The Count

    Muppets In Wonderland?

    OK, so we've got Fozzie Bear as the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz who'll be added to my listings. But what about the rest of the Muppets In Wonderland cast I asked for? If anybody could, please post it fright here in this little thread. Thanks for your help and have a good night.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Just to clear up a few things which might help you out Kyle. 1 The name of the forum member you're attempting to contact, I believe, is not named Mokey & Janice's Man. The correct name for the intended forum member is Janice & Mokey's Man. 2 If you're going to ask for a pic of Janice from...
Top