Search results

  1. The Count

    What are your favorite number segments?

    Hi SillyJoeBob. Just remembered who Freddy Five's older brother was. Knew the sketch but not the name until just now before I started to type this reply for you. Freddy Five asks a cop to help him find his brother, and the cop motions to a bunch of big kids playing off to the side to come...
  2. The Count

    Muppet Listings 8.0

    BlueAM, thanks for the descripts, love 'em and keep 'em coming! To clear up a few of your points. 1 As for the two babies you mentioned, they've both been listed. The Baby would be the female AM baby who sang the song "I'm a Baby!" and the name of the male baby AM who sang the song "I Cry"...
  3. The Count

    Question from Sesame Street

    Those are the characters you're talking about. Let's see if we can't sort this out. Little Jerry, voiced by Jerry Nelson, green AM with orange stringy hair and rock star wardrobe. Big Jeffy, voiced by Jeffrey Moss, blue bald-headed AM with brown beard and mustache wearing a blue top hat and...
  4. The Count

    What are your favorite number segments?

    Well, you can check out who's credited as singing the song "I've Got Two!" by reading the track listings for the upcoming SS 3-disc CD box set in the top thread here at MC's Sesame Street section in the forums. Man, so many I forgot about! What about Super Two and Jive Five for you 70's...
  5. The Count

    Question from Sesame Street

    Thanks for the tip Link. Both Little Jerry and the Monotones' members and Jeffy are listed in the latest version, but now I know that Jeffy was another Muppet character. Thanks and have a good day.
  6. The Count

    Question from Sesame Street

    Thought I'd come in and answer a few questions. 1 If you go over to the Muppet Listings 8.0 thread in the Classic Muppets section of this forum, you'll find both of the twin cats you asked about. Their names are indeed Chip Cat and Dip Cat, though it's good to now know their respective...
  7. The Count

    What are your favorite number segments?

    Here are my favorites. Oh, and some of them may be forgotten favorites not seen for a loooong time. 0: Now I've got 0 in my Bowl. A song where there was different items in a bowl and different animals ate them up. And there's a second version where Miss A.M. Goat appeared at the end of...
  8. The Count

    Muppet Listings 8.0

    Sure, Thijs. Still not 100% sure as to whether I'll add Muppatops. Still waiting for a convincing argument either for or against its inclusion in the list. As for Little Muppet Monsters, I considered it, but again still not fully sure and waiting sufficiently strong argument for their...
  9. The Count

    Question about the Muppet Movie

    Greetings from the Count! Got a question from TMM for all those of you knowledgeable enough to answer the query satisfactorily. It's been considered a bit of a devisive question, so my apologies for any resulting raging controversies which aren't my intent in starting this thread. Who...
  10. The Count

    Who remembers these skits?

    OK, glad to know that you have that sketch/song on tape. No Thijs, sorry to say I don't have any names for you. Except for knowing about the DJ who introduced the song by Dee Dee O'Day and the Dewdrops as you described it, the other sketches and characters you asked for are out of the reach of...
  11. The Count

    Muppet Listings 8.0

    Thanks for the tips, Thijs. About the sketch with the two-nose royal monsters, no, I've never seen that sketch and as I said the above term was just as a referencial term to talk about all of them together without having to mention each one by name over and over. Ah, but my friend, you look at...
  12. The Count

    Who remembers these skits?

    Thijs! Urgent post reply! In this thread you asked about a DJ who introduces a song about the letter "B". You're wrong, the song he introduced was about the letter "D" and it was performed by Dee Dee O'Day and the Dewdrops, one of the characters you asked for pics of in the Sesame Street...
  13. The Count

    Muppet Listings 8.0

    Thijs, to clear up a few things. Don't worry about the descripts in terms of colors if that's your weakest point, just try to do the best job possible in describing the characters as best you can and that's good enough for me (knowing that you gave it your best effort.) 1 Spalding Monster...
  14. The Count

    Muppet Listings 8.0

    Thanks for the tips Thijs, or are we back to our screen names now? Spalding Monster. I know the Monsterpiece Theater sketch of which you speak, but I never knew that monster had a name. Could you please, describe what he looks lkike? The Two-Nose Dynasty. (Just calling it that for purpose...
  15. The Count

    Muppet Listings 8.0

    Thanks for the help Tommy. 1 As for the Muppatops, haven't made up my mind on those ones. Still need more arguments either for or against. 2 As for Homer the Honker, you say this is a green honker. Does it also have sort of blueish hair and is its green fur sort of light green or...
  16. The Count

    Muppet Family Christmas Question

    So should I just forget about "Gubber"? The thing is that though I know that any website can have errors in the information it presents, I've been relying on www.imdb.com for the movie cast extras from the Henson productions posted in my Muppet Listings. If you guys spot anything there that is...
  17. The Count

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Letter of the Day: D

    Help you say? D-lighted to D-liver. Delly Monster, she appeared in a season 30 episode where the packages got mixed up. You know that Telly belongs to the Triangle Lovers Club, right? Well, in this episode he got a package from the Z Lovers Club of a zebra-striped letter Z; whereas Delly...
  18. The Count

    Muppet Family Christmas Question

    Actually, no it's not. As I said I found these cast listings over at www.imdb.com for Muppet Family Christmas. And when I get to the characters performed by Dave Goelz, it says Gonzo the Great, Dr Gubber, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Boober. Originally I was thinking that Gubber was an error too...
  19. The Count

    Muppet Family Christmas Question

    Greetings from the Count! Went over to www.imdb.com to check out the credited cast for MFC and I found a character which I don't recognize. Their cast listings have Steve Whitmire as the voice of the Christmas Turkey, just so you don't get confused with the character I'm gonna ask about. And...
  20. The Count

    Question for ssetta

    Thanks ssetta. That's 1477 vonderful Muppet Universe family members!!
Top