Search results

  1. ssetta

    Kermit the Reporter sketch Take 1...

    It's hillarious! But they wouldn't have done it even back in the day, because it would promote gambling.
  2. ssetta

    Plaza Sésamo is back!

    Like I said, it isn't available in all areas. Just like Univision, and Noggin, are not available in all areas. But TeleFutura, like Univision, is not a cable network. I know Univision is on cable in some areas, but I have never heard of TeleFutura being on cable. I think they're only in places...
  3. ssetta

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Actually, in Lulu's last year, Season 33, her hair was more spiky. You may wanna put that in there.
  4. ssetta

    Who dresses and laughs like Ernie?

    Cookie did once.
  5. ssetta

    Plaza Sésamo is back!

    Believe it or not, it's a new season! It featured that new Bert & Ernie sketch from last season with Ernie's dream with the monkeys on the bed, the elephant in the drawer, and the alligator under the bed. And it said "©2003" at the end.
  6. ssetta

    Where's Elmo???

    Yes, this is very true. I'll bet in the year, say, oh... 2025, people will be saying, "Oh! I used to LOVE Elmo's World when I was litte" and stuff like that. But when you were little, in 1987-88, and when I was little (I'm 18), he was hardly ever on. I think it was 1990 when they started to...
  7. ssetta

    Plaza Sésamo is back!

    Well, that actually depends on where you live, but it is back on. It's on TeleFutura. It's not available everywhere. It's actually owned by Univision. It's actually sometimes a network that you don't need to have cable to get it. Even Univision is not always available over the air. Some places...
  8. ssetta

    Counting to 100

    There was a skit that aired last week with a zydeco band performing at a swamp at night, and it was about counting to 100 by 5s. Jerry Nelson was singing it, and it was much like that song "It's Zydeco" from the early 90s. Remember that? And also, about 2 weeks ago, there was a skit where...
  9. ssetta

    Play With Me Sesame Season 2 rescheduled for June

    I wonder why they're not featuring Elmo. Probably because of Elmo's World, which probably will become its own show eventually. I know it will.
  10. ssetta

    Another Episode Number Question

    I think it was episode #2096, the episode where Snuffy is seen by the adults by the first time.
  11. ssetta

    The Don Music Appreciation Thread

    Well, I don't think we'll EVER see anything with him again! NEVER! NEVER!! NEVER!!!! (BANG!!!!!!!!!!!)
  12. ssetta

    Sesame Street Unpaved Episodes

    If that isn't it, I don't think it ever was on Noggin.
Top