Search results

  1. ssetta

    Grover the Sellsman Thread

    You know, something just came to me. I believe in Season 29, it was like the next to last episode of the season. There was actually a NEW Kermit and Grover sketch. I thought it might just be an old one that I had never seen before, and maybe it was, but it sounded like it was Steve Whitmire, and...
  2. ssetta

    The alphabet segment I remember seeing

    It's on a couple Unpaved episodes. It was in the Season 6 Primere where The Count counts lights. And I think it was in a few others.
  3. ssetta

    Songs of Grover

    Wanna know why the record version was never released on CD? If you notice, he mentions that "this record goes around," and tells us to look at the record when he sings 'around'. The kids of today don't even know what a record is, and you can't see the CD going around.
  4. ssetta

    Grover the Sellsman Thread

    There were 2 other sketches with Grover coming to FB's house. There was one from the early 80s (probably the first one where he wasn't a waiter) where he came as a singing telegram deliverer. He keeps delivering the wrong one, and then has a singing and dancing telegram at the end. Finally...
  5. ssetta

    Letter W on the run!

    I sure do! It was also in an episode from season 25.
  6. ssetta

    More Elmo's World segments, please

    Maybe. I'm not really into Elmo's World, but maybe they'd work.
  7. ssetta

    STUPIDEST classic Sesame Street skit!

    Is show #1145 working there yet?
  8. ssetta

    Unpaved episode guide here

    I know, and I don't think that's fair! Just because nobody who works there likes them, does that mean they should just take them all off? I don't think so. But they did not take any outside vote on what they were to do with that stuff. Also, Noggin was never meant to be a channel that had old...
  9. ssetta

    Keys - Matches Gate Lock

    I saw it!! You never even told me about it! And Elbows and Knees was used in that first episode! I can't believe I saw it in a show so early. Thank you SO much! It brought back some memories! I also loved that Grover the Waiter skit that I have not seen in 10 years! It brought back so many...
  10. ssetta

    Big Bird in china

    Are you sure that it wasn't on PBS?
  11. ssetta

    Your Thoughts: Play With Me Sesame Season 2

    I didn't see the show that aired today, but on yesterday's show, they had Grover's CLASSIC demonstration of Near and Far, and "Cookie's Poem" with Cookie and Howie. It was on the album "C Is For Cookie," but I had never before seen the segment, or Howie. I wouldn't of thought he was a rabbit...
  12. ssetta

    Big Bird in china

    I think 1987 was when it was put into home video. That's when home video started to become popular. If you look at the case of "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street", that will say 1987 as well.
  13. ssetta

    Sesame Street Specials

    I would love to see them go to Disney World! Because then, the Sesame Street characters would interact with Disney characters! Has that EVER happened before? I don't think so.
  14. ssetta

    Two little dolls

    It's on the video "Learning About Numbers."
  15. ssetta

    Grover the Sellsman Thread

    I think they actually took off the one with the fake teeth because there was a letter from someone who complained about it. After the fake teeth are in Kermit's mouth, Grover asks him how many toothbrushes he wants, and Kermit bites Grover's arm, and tries to run after him.
  16. ssetta

    Where's the Pinball 1-12 song?

    Super Scooter, it's not funny. This is the saddest time of my life. My favorite show in the whole world has gone off the air, and I have never before been so upset. Since it's so sad, I'm just gonna die with it.
  17. ssetta

    Where's the Pinball 1-12 song?

    It's not GOING TO be gone forever, it ALREADY IS! :cry: But over the weekend, they aired 2 episodes from Season 25. I wonder what's with THAT.
  18. ssetta

    okay folks here we go!

    Which episode?
  19. ssetta

    Llama at the Dentist

    Well, sadly, I don't think you will. It was never on any Unpaved episodes. I'm afraid we'll never be seeing (or hearing) it again, since it was never on an album or a video. But I do have 2 tapes with it on it. Episode #3038 from season 24, and episode #2969 from season 23. They both have the...
  20. ssetta

    Benjamin Goldstein

    Does anyone know anything about this guy? He was a filmmaker and a lyricist. He did songs such as "Water, Wind, and Sun", "That's What People Do", "Rainy Day", "I'm Your Friend", "Garbageman's Blues", and a few others. Has anyone ever heard of him? Where can I get these?
Top