Search results

  1. ssetta

    Ten Tiny Turtles

    There was no harmony, he sang it all by himself, but I think it was meant to sound like the song "Southern Cross" (I think) by CS&N.
  2. ssetta

    The Don Music Appreciation Thread

    You know, he actually was never shown on Unpaved, or Noggin at all.
  3. ssetta

    Well, they showed up...

    I actually wondered about that myself! It sure sounded like him! For a minute I thought it could have also been Richard Hunt, but it sure sounded like Chris.
  4. ssetta

    Sesame Street Unpaved Episodes

    It's not a song, it's just a skit. It has a father, a mother, a son, and a daughter. And it's about ways to think about a family. 2 big people, and 2 little people. 2 boys, and 2 girls. 2 people with hats, and 2 people without hats. But the best way to think of them is just 1 happy family.
  5. ssetta

    Today's NY Daily News

    Wow, that's a riot! It didn't even have to do with SS!
  6. ssetta

    Another Episode Number Question

    Well, I don't think that exactly ever happened. There was a show from Season 25 that was shown on 123 Sesame Street where he was afraid to go down the slide because he might get hurt. That was episode #3199. There was a series from Season 24 that was never shown on Noggin (although I think it...
  7. ssetta

    Ten Tiny Turtles

    Yes, you really are WAY of topic. Let's get back to the 10 Tiny Turtles. They have had turtle puppets on the show many times. Remember Shelley the Turtle from the late 80s/early 90s? She sang that song "I Get There," A Crosby Stills Nash & Young sound-alike.
  8. ssetta

    Well, they showed up...

    Well, the kids wouldn't buy them, but the parents would. And what I said before is that, well, most of the parents who watch Sesame Street now are in their 20s, or early 30s. And younger parents may not be familiar with Bruce Springsteen, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Billy Idol, Dolly...
  9. ssetta

    Mikealan's skit with Harvey Kneeslapper Take 1...

    Wow! Those are very funny! And they haven't been already done!
  10. ssetta

    Whatever happened to Roosevelt Franklin?

    They actually got rid of him way back in, I think it was the late 70s, but it might have been early 80s. Remember that classroom that he was in? If you don't, they used to misbehave all the time by throwing papers, and talking as loud as they could. It was considered to be too rowdy and a bad...
  11. ssetta

    Sesame Street Unpaved Episodes

    Are you sure these are correct? Or, as I should say, are these the "unedited" versions that were never on Noggin? I never saw "That's About The Size Of It" or "Evolution of Frogs" in show #1839. "That's About The Size Of It" was shown on episode #2208. ANd I never saw "Angry Man In Studio" on...
  12. ssetta

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    It's probably a mistake. You might wanna call your local station. Do you have another PBS station in your area? They may not make that mistake.
  13. ssetta

    Guess where I'm going today?

    Now do they have episode #1145, or is it just not working?
  14. ssetta

    The Count and the robins skit take 1...

    It would be too similar that happened in the past, so I don't know if it would work.
  15. ssetta

    Well, they showed up...

    Because Sheryl Crow is more of a current celebrity. Today, they had another old Ernie song, "Grow High, Grow Low." See, I think they actually like some of those old songs. You probably know that song "Imagine That," don't you? I think they like that one, because it gets used every year. And...
  16. ssetta

    Ten Tiny Turtles

    I think he means the Kingdom of Oz.
  17. ssetta

    In wich seasons did the following characters appear?

    I was saying that occasionally you saw them solo, but not very much. It was the only time I ever saw him solo. Same with Elizabeth. But I think Roxy was usually seen with her Uncle Biff, or someone else.
  18. ssetta

    In wich seasons did the following characters appear?

    A lot of those minor characters aren't really meant to last. I mean, they never use Lulu anymore, either. But I noticed that in the 3 seasons she was used, she changed each time. In season 31, when she was first introuduced, she was like a light blue-gray color. Then in season 32, she turned...
  19. ssetta

    Sonny Friendly?

    Because he's not for younger kids, he's for older kids. The same reason why they chuck all those old characters.
  20. ssetta

    Well, they showed up...

    If you looked very closely at the very last end credits, underneath where it said "Sesame Workshop", there was a thing that said "Kermit The Frog" character used by permission of the Jim Henson Company. I'll bet they have to have permission to use him now, since The Jim Henson Company owns him...
Top