Search results

  1. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Actually the lunchboxes are a very cool idea. We could never take muppet lunchboxes to school for fear of getting beaten up by the Transfomers kids (i secretly paraded around as one of them, but was really a double agent for the Muppet cause). If things got really bad then the Care Bear or My...
  2. Luke

    Muppets Take Over Capital Radio

    Ok so i am looking forward to this radio appearance - the station has been plugging it a lot and showing previews - it sounds like a lot of fun. It's gonna be exciting to hear brand new voices for both Fozzie and Animal - who do people think are performing these ? It's also probably the...
  3. Luke

    Muppet Labs Review with Many Pictures

    Just like the playset, it's an absolutely fabulous review too - i'm glad the reviewer went into detail about the sheer detail that has been crafted and created. I know it has been criticised elsewhere but it's a very valid point for people to realise just how much more playable and intricate...
  4. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Glad you agree Ken, and actually the lunchboxes could do with some more attention as well, perfect for storing those cheesy nibbles ! ;-)
  5. Luke

    Speaking of the busts...

    Thankfully UK'ers won't be paying really high shipping costs on these and it'll be possible for us to collect them through the UK distributors. I love more or less all the likenesses - what i'm not happy about is the bases for the busts. It's this not massively attractive sandy color and...
  6. Luke

    The Swedish Chef

    It's not that it isn't true - it's that in Jerry Juhls opinion it isn't true. The only person who could ever totally refute it is Jim Henson and i think we'll be waiting a while for that !
  7. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    OK so i was all ready to go over to the Collectors Sector and kick hairy yellow butt at the thought of them dissing Muppet Central and actually they are really all rather nice. I think THEY get the impression that WE don't like them because of that slightly hyperactive comment Corey made about...
  8. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Fer Sure :- Where abouts on the Collector Sector would these Muppet Central mentions be ?
  9. Luke

    Kynan Barker's Muppet site article

    I mean the lack of individual email notification - you used to be able to reply to specific people rather than a whole thread, so you would know via email when someone had posted directly to you. The current way you get an email if anyone adds anything to anyone which can mean tons of emails...
  10. Luke

    Kynan Barker's Muppet site article

    Actually i agree with more or less everything Kynan said - i think people who want to start judging the 'Muppet Central' bit need to have been around for a few years and witnessed the changes for themselves - i don't think the site came off THAT bad though, there are plenty more remarks that...
  11. Luke

    The Collector's Club...

    I vote the job goes to Jackie (possibly with Emmy as the Robin to her Batman).
  12. Luke

    The Collector's Club...

    Yeah but Michael the Star Wars fan club does a LOT more than handle merchandise - they manage the ENTIRE cast and previous cast fan mail system. I think we have to be thinking a little more basic and cheaper for the Muppets - Sideshow Toys (Muppet Busts) are offering discounts and an email...
  13. Luke

    The Collector's Club...

    I think the low cost solution is best if there aren't going to be club exclusive figures. I don't think people really want to pay money for hats or T-shirts. Just a nice monthly email newsletter will do or a special secure page at the website. Maybe even a small discount off the regular figs...
  14. Luke

    The Muppets in London !

    Hey Warrick, have you tried the other number ? It's (0208) 958-2528 Lemme know how it goes !
  15. Luke

    What size do you want the Rizzo figure?

    I actually think it would be too confusing to have two Rizzo's !
  16. Luke

    The Collector's Club...

    I think we are probably jumping the gun a little bit but i like Muppetquilters ideas best. I just didn't think there had been any real mentions from Palisades of exclusive club figures, t-shirts, membership cards etc etc. I just basically thought it was like an email newsletter and it...
  17. Luke

    Muppets Take Over Capital Radio

    This is all getting very exciting. I guess they recorded this in the states but if the character list is correct then they got quite a few of the puppeteers together for this.
  18. Luke

    The Collector's Club...

    Can someone just explain why it needs to be around $35 ? People are only paying to be on a mailing list and to be able to order figures. I doubt Palisades costs would be that much, and of course they'll make their money through the figures. $10 - $15 is a much more acceptable price !
  19. Luke

    Muppets Take Over Capital Radio

    Hey Warrick It just means that they have already recorded all the intro bits and then the producer just stops the tape and plays in the music track, then starts the next bit of dialogue after it. Theres not much point going down there. I think they meant the links were being played 'as...
  20. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I would have thought that baseball cap and jacket outfit is the more recognisable one - certainly the one Henson use most with merchandise and pictures etc.
Top