Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    going to get back to near 50 today
  2. anytimepally

    Songs nobody would know without the Muppets.

    Randy Newman sings it (and wrote it) on his 1972 album Sail Away http://www.sendspace.com/file/w4t2dh The song "Lonely At the Top," which the Muppets also covered (in the UK Spot of episode 403) is also from that album.
  3. anytimepally

    So what did everybody think of the movies of 2007?

    Pan's Labyrinth was also 2006, but it deserves all five of the stars you gave it!
  4. anytimepally

    So what did everybody think of the movies of 2007?

    you know, I don't think I saw any new movies in 2007.. there weren't any I was interested in that I thought would be any different on the small screen.. maybe this year will be better.. well, I'll see the new Bond, at least :cool: .. and probably Prince Caspian, too EDIT: I was wrong, I did...
  5. anytimepally

    Jerry Nelson' as Floyd Pepper

    That's right.. that game didn't come out until 2003, after It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie but, of course, also dubbed
  6. anytimepally

    Songs nobody would know without the Muppets.

    that's sad.. it's on one of my favorite albums of all time :cool:
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    will send ASAP! :halo:
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Gobo & Mokey - "Helping Hand"
  9. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday MWoO!

    Happy Birthday! :D .. go have some fun!
  10. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Frogster!

    Have a Happy Birthday! :crazy:
  11. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday TheJimHensonHour!

    Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one! :excited:
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Who - "You Better, You Bet"
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Willie Nelson - "The Rainbow Connection"
  14. anytimepally

    Songs nobody would know without the Muppets.

    The only non-Muppet verison of the song I can even tell existed was by the writer, Abe Burrows, but I can't find a copy
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Mellancamp - "Jim Crow"
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Guess Who - "No Time"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Seger - "Till It Shines"
  18. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold but warmer than yesterday
  19. anytimepally

    Jerry Nelson' as Floyd Pepper

    he dubbed most of his lines for IAVMMCM, so that'd be my guess... but Floyd also appeared at MuppetFest, including The Muppet Show Live in 2001 :sing:
  20. anytimepally

    We're Gonna Stay Up Late and Party! And Shout......Happy New Year!

    Happy Belated New Year, everyone! :crazy:
Top