Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Well, that's OK with me GonzoGirl. Just gotta get the CD and put it into the computer so you can see the photos on there so far. Now where did I put that CD? Oh yes, Mokey has it, so we'll have to wait till she gets back from her poetry reading in another section of the library before I...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Which work would that be? The figure photos or my counting creatures? Oh, and good to see that Aaron's here at the library too.
  3. The Count

    Clifford's Guitar

    Thanks for the help JediX. I'll take these in order. 1 About when should I E-mail you for the pics? 2 Never saw the Moc-u-mentary "This is Spinal Tap." 3 Wanna have Clifford with the band, like when the Muppets went to Walt Disney World. 4 Don't want to have Clifford sitting in with the...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hi guys, glad to see you finally made it here, but where's Aaron? Thank you Sir Diddymus, and Mokey thanks thee verilly for thyne gracious offer to shelter her for when we shall saley to yon restaurant. Ah yes, it's a bit of an acquired taste talking in this way from all the reading I've done...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Mokey: "What a cute little umbrella you have, Sir Diddymus." That's a nice umbrella, hmmm. Gets me to thinking. Maybe an umbrella-based mechahuman Numborg? Well, we'll see. Hope the guys get here soon, the rain doesn't seem to be letting up and I've counted my photos and the lightning now...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hmm, wonder why the gang hasn't gotten here at the library yet. Oh well. What's that Bella? GonzoGirl needs someone to share an umbrella with her? Well, maybe she can ask Kyle, seeing as how I'm already here at the library before the storm even broke. But then again, if she wants, I could...
  7. The Count

    Clifford's Guitar

    Greetings all! I'd appreciate anyone's help in sending me pictures of the base guitar used by Clifford on JHH. Look for any episodes of JHH featuring the Solid Foam band and send me an E-mail with a descript and photos of the guy's guitar. Planning on customizing an extra S2 Floyd Pepper...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    That makes 2, 2 people currently on Sesame Street (or at least claiming to be on Sesame Street) who love it when it rains! Especially when there's thunder and lightning around... The Hoooooooooorn! couldn't help it, pardon my outburst. Hope to see you guys soon. Rock On with the Beetles...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    OK then, LMK when you get here at the library and I'll show you some of the Numborgs I've completed so far with Mokey's help. So far, 45 down and still a ton left to go. Basically I pace myself by doing them on a one by one basis and not worrying about how many I still have left to go, and...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    It's raining? Have there been any thunderclaps and/or lightning bolts? Oh, I'll drop everything and press my face to the library's cubicle's outside-looking window and count them with rapture. That's the 1 thing I can always count on to make me instantly happy; a good thunderstorm with plenty...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    OK GonzoGirl, LMK when you get here. Mokey's helping me with a new Numborg, #45 to be precise. As for that other one I told you about the other day? Finished that one, though I turned it into a female in the end. And I'll probably be going over some more of my figure collection photos, but...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Thanks for understanding Kyle. Oh and hi Zelda Rose. You know, if you still want to, you can sign up as a new boarder at the dorms with a Muppet roommate. It's OK if you don't want to, that's cool too, but you can always sign up if you want to. And I'd like the others who registered at the...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    The Muppet College Roommates thread still shows up here in the Classic Muppets section of the forum Kyle. And there's a post I made there you should read concerning what you're proposing. Basically, I don't think that should be the basis for removing people who already registered with a...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Kyle, I have to respectfully disagree with what you're proposing for the earlier boarders' Muppet roommates. The character that forum member chose to bunk with when they signed up for registry here at the dormhouse was/is the Muppet character they wanted to have. Whether they come in and...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Sounds like a plan GonzoGirl. And don't worry about your RPG skills, you're doing quite well within this ol' thread's fun nature. Besides, what happens here in this thread and conversely in the world we've created around the Muppet College Dormhouse's environment are of a quasi-realistic...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Whaaaaaa??? The Muppet College Roommates thread got moved to the Fun and Games section of the forum? I thought we agreed to keep it in the Classic Muppets section! What is it you need my help with specifically Kyle? Do you want me to post a list of who's registered and with what Muppet...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Oh no, GonzoGirl, you're not steppin' on anyone's toes. Just commented out loud that I wasn't sure if it wouldn't be better to do what we did when the mad rush to sign up at the dormhouse started all over again. If you go back to the first two pages of this thread, you'll see what I mean...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hi guys, finished a few more photos but there are still some left before I start putting them together for the project I have in mind. Oh, and hello oOoanimaloOo. Are you just stating who would be your ideal Muppet roommate? Or are you wishing to join the Muppet College Dormhouse? If it's...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Here's a piece of cake for GonzoGirl, and one to go for Cookie Monster and another one also wrapped up for Herry. *Hands out pieces of cake to people and monsters, with ice cream in a sealed cup. That's OK Kyle, my bats will just fly in the air or rest on the stands so they won't get grabbed...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Ah, baseball. Such a great game for counting! Nine innings, with four balls to each walk, three strikes to each out, and three outs to each inning! Not to mention four bases to go through to score a run and all the runs that keep me constantly counting. Hey Kyle, mind if my bats tag along to...
Top