Search results

  1. The Count

    In which episode did ...

    And from the "In Which Episode?" file... Please post here in which episode the Pigs In Space crew got their heads turned into different foods cause the SwineTrek was being bombarded with deadly snacka waves. I've got it on VCD, but not sure which one and I'd appreciate it if someone can tell...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    *Perks up at the lobby desk, with all the high-relief numbers and their keys. Ah ha! Here's Whatever! Sorry about the multiple messages, just wanted to make sure you got it. But here we go, the key to Room #9. *Takes keys for Rooms #9 and #17. Meet floydnjanicefan, and his roomies Dr...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Well, here are a few ideas PePe's Lost Luv. You can mix up the swamp green and bear brown to come up with a camouflage forest/swamp color with patches of green dominating the scene and other areas of brown. Kind of a nice muddy mix to the backwall and door frame areas. You could also take the...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Glad you like it here. And don't forget to let us in on how your room looks like. I.e.: what furnishings, what beds, what stuff you want to fill it up with. It's your call, design your room how you want. And it looks as if we'll have some new boarders joining us quite soon to fill up a...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    OK Mokey, I'll leave the DVD with you as I have to tend to some new boarders again. You and GG are in charge until I get back. *Hops into the dumbwaiter and rides up to the second floor common room, exits and enters the lobby. Hello Floydnjanicefan! It's good to finally get you here in the...
  6. The Count

    Who is this Big Bag character?

    Sorry pal, can't help you with that one. And what's "Big Bag" anyway? Would it count as a Muppet/JHC production? Thanks and have a good day.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    *Gets message from Bella as soon as the elevator hits the bottom floor. Oops! Be fright back. *Takes the dumbwaiter back up to the common room on Floor 2, and exits out through the lobby. Ah, my lovely little numbers, now where is it? Ah yes, here it is, number 8! Oh look, a cute little...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Well, I'm heading down to the common room on Floor 1 to join everyone else and watch Follow That Bird! If PePe's Lost Luv and Miss Piggy say what number they want, send a message with Bella for me. OK, look out below! *Descends through the dumbwaiter elevator. Only 1 week left till Sesame...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Mokey: "Excuse me, Eduardo, but are you going to come back down soon?" Oh hi, Mokey, so you got all the way back up here eh? Well, I'm waiting for PePe's Lost Luv and Miss Piggy to say what room they want. Maybe someone should send them an E-mail through the dorms' mailer system. Anyway...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hey Aaron, what room are you taking PePe's Lost Luv and Miss Piggy's bags to? They forgot to take their key, since they haven't said yet where they want to stay here at the dorms. Well, I'll hope they check in and give me the number of the room they want, either down on the basement floor or...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Good to know that you're all right snuggled down there under your sheets GG. And it's a good thing too, since the clouds around the dorms have raining a storm. Gotta get PePe's Lost Luv and Miss Piggy to their room as soon as they choose one, and I'll be back down to put in the next movie...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Whaz zat? Oh, OK. *Wakes up again after snoozing the afternoon away. Please excuse me ladies. *Gets up and goes to the bat-room to wash up and greet the new boarders. *Comes back in the common room. Yeah, I was asleep most of the afternoon cause I got a bit of drowsiness in my system...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Ah, it feels so good to be back home at the dorms here at good old MC. Mmm, think I'll just lie down here comfortably and watch the movie. *Pulls slippers off and covers up with gray blanket from our room. Hope you're comfy there Mokey, see you tomorrow for our Saturday morning marathon routine.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    It's a good soda GonzoGirl. This one, the lemon-lime flavored one, tastes very much like my favorite regular soda... Sprite. Well, since we're all ready I'll pop in Whacko's Wish into the ol' VCR. *Checks that everyone's tucked in comfy and cozy. *Kindly takes GonzoGirl's pillow and fluffs...
  15. The Count

    Monsterpiece Theater: Gone with the Wind

    Thank you so very much MuppetDude. At least I know we can get this solved yet. That's a big "Yes" to all four of the characters you asked about in answering my questions. Wouldn't know why Bleep was voiced by Steve in the intro song and then by Rob Mills for the rest of the special, but he's...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Thanks PePe's Lost Luv, received your E-mail and sent you a reply with the current register list. Hope to have a new pair of boarders here at the dorms soon! Oh, GG, sorry about that, I had to tend to a new boarder who wanted to register. But I got some drinks for us. *Hands GonzoGirl a...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    OK, GonzoGirl, I'll get you a cola from the vending machines. It looks like we've got a new boarder so I'll step out a bit and greet them, and be back with your soda. New rule for new posters in this thread. Hello, PePe's Lost Luv. If you wish to join us as a registered boarder here at the...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    No no GG, you stay there tucked under your Cat in the Hat sheets, I'll go get the sodas from the nearby vending machines. You wanted a diet cola right?
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Was weird not hearing from you the last week, GG. But it's good that you're getting back into some sort of nice college-like routine. Just so long as you still come by to share with us a moment or two, we'll gladly be here to listen. Oh, I guess we should get some sodas for Rizzo and Grover...
  20. The Count

    Bert's Birthday Episode

    Well, you could try to get it from some forum members who trade Sesame Street episode tapes. Or you could wait a couple of years until they repeat the Season 34 episodes on Noggin at the same time they're showing the Season 37 episodes on PBS. I'd advise you to try the former first.
Top