Search results

  1. The Count

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    And don't forget to get chase variant, Laundry Bob in his nafarious alter-ego. Comes complete with magnetic fedora, mouthguard muffler, washing machine bubble-jet pack, and static cling socks for foiling Blue Bird's heroics!
  2. The Count

    Most Wanted Sesame Figures

    If the human cast could be reproduced in figure form, I'd want them to be in scale and as realistic as possible. Out of all you suggestions, floydjanicefan, the one I'd rully rully want most of all would be Linda maybe with Barkley as a pack-in. Though if a figure of María and or Luis were to...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    That's at least 1, 1 brightly burning candle! Would you like a piece of cake with some ice cream Mokey? Mokey: "Yes, please." OK, I'll just step away for a bit and get it for you.
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hi Zelda Rose, I'm not rully offended, just thankful that you at least replied. It's cool if you don't want to join us here at the dorms as a rull boarder. However, I think that before forum members post their choices here in this thread should do themselves a favor and go back to read through...
  5. The Count

    Most Wanted Sesame Figures

    Sorry Kyle, I'm not familiar with that episode-specific sketch, nor the character you're talking about. Oh and Drtooth, if you think there are just too many great characters for this figure line, check out my Muppet Listings and count up only the SS characters. Even without the humans, you'll...
  6. The Count

    Most Wanted Sesame Figures

    Hi Kyle, I think I know all three of your choices. Big Jeffy was a member of Little Jerry and the Monotones. He was the blue AM with brown mustache and beard, wore a top hat, and a sort of caveman-like clothing. As for #2, are you refering to Maurice Monster? There are two SS characters with...
  7. The Count

    Most Wanted Sesame Figures

    My top three...? 1 Countess Dahling von Dahling. 2 Little Bird. 3 Meryll Sheep. Hope this helps and have a good day.
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hi Zelda Rose, you just stating who would be your ideal roomie or do you want to register here as a new boarder? Heh, this is the third time I've had to explain it, but it's OK. If you do wish to join us here at the Muppet College Dorms as a new boarder, you'll have to pick another Muppet...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hello hdofu, and welcome to the Muppet College Dorms. Quick question, are you just stating who would be your ideal Muppet college roommate? Or are you saying that you'd like to register as a new boarder here with Kermit The Frog as your roommate? If it's the first, then that's OK and thanks...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    And here's some ice cream. It's a blend of both vanilla and chocolate, hope you guys like it.
  11. The Count

    Who are you looking forward to most in series 7?

    A tough choice, but Captain Smollet and Polly Lobster won out in the end. We need the captain and companion to go with Mr. Arrow as the ship's crew begins to assemble, we get two figures for the price of one like pack-ins in the past, it's two new Muppet Family members represented in figure...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    OK, come on you guys, it's down here. *Hears party noises coming from inside Bert's and Ernie's apartment and Kyle's voice from inside. Yes, this is the place. *Knocks on the door. Everybody: "Surprise!! Happy Birthday Ernie!" Sorry we're late, but we hope you're having a good weekend...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    You kidding? He'll love it! Now come on, the guys are probably having a good time at the apartment already.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    And now that you know, that's half the battle. OK, you pick out the card while I wait in line to get my package. *Gets package from the Mail-It-Shop and stows it in the car. Ready to go to the apartment GonzoGirl? What card did you get for Ernie's birthday? What does it say? Oh, I put...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Up the stairs into Sesame Street 1-2-3, and then down the stairs to the basement level to get to Bert's and Ernie's apartment. *Bella appears at the Count's side and whispers something in his ear.* Rully?!? I'll be fright there! Guys, I gotta go to the Mail-It-Shop for just a moment, the...
Top