Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Great big HELLOS and WELCOMES to Winslow, Fraggle, and Kermy! Hope you like it here! :)
  2. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Diet Cokie? Can I try some of that? *takes sip* Ewwww...... I dunno what that was! Backwash or something......
  3. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *walks into the kitchen, hair in curlers* Ugggh...... I think I'll make waffles. Who wants one?
  4. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday a_Mickey_Muppet!

    Happy Birthday, and may your day be full of laughter!
  5. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    That's cool! *looks in mirror* OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! MY HAIR!!! I THINK I'M GOING FOR DREDS!!! I'd better go style it, quick!!!
  6. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *climbs out of pool* I think I'll go.... run through the house! *begins running through the house tracking water everywhere*
  7. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Got mine sent! Whoo hoo! (I don't like to take my time, and I don't like to procrastinate. Which may end up being obvious through my entry.) *dives into pool*
  8. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Yay! I'm getting started right away! Ooh! And my tankini's here! Now I really can go swimming!
  9. Beakerfan

    Favorite Movie on MST3K

    Oh my gosh! I didn't now there were people who were actually as obsessed with this as one of my friends. He has I believe every episode. I've only seen one of them, and it was hilarious! HANDS OF SATAN....... (dun dun dunnnnnn)
  10. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - Diary Room

    It really doesn't matter that much Beau! So you really don't have to worry about it! I have time after work, so I don't think it will be a problem. Whenever you post it is fine!
  11. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Ooh! Sweet! Ok, I'll need a pink polkadot tankini, size 6, and a pair of orange swim trunks to go over. Thanks!
  12. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *in bedroom* aw, my outfit I was wearin in the pool shrank yesterday! :smirk: I guess I'll have to be more careful next time.
  13. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - Diary Room

    Hey Big Bro? And Lil Sis? (gosh I sound like I'm talking to my real siblings!) I have a request. When you post the challenges, could you possibly post them just a little later in the day? I work until early in the afternoon. I mean it's really no big deal, but just in case it's a challenge...
  14. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    nothings happening..... maybe it needs more staring power? *begins staring at Weird Al cut out*
  15. Beakerfan

    Animated Hotties?

    I agree with Vic. Thinks: I can't believe I'm actually posting in this thread... Tink does have a big butt. Thinks: Not that I have any room to talk....
  16. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *runs out, suddenly dry* YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEIRD AL ROCKS! Now this place is totally off the heezy!
  17. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Oh, no way would we get it soggy! I'd probably have a meltdown right then and there. And you don't want to see that. WHOA! I've been in this pool for..... 12 hours! *holds up hands* YIKES I LOOK OLD!!!!!!!!!! I'm all pruny now.... that's not fun..... and I'm soaked.... *grabs a towel and runs...
  18. Beakerfan

    Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

    Piggies by the Beatles. That would be funny.
  19. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Boober Gorg!

    Happy happy happy happy birthday Boober!
Top