Search results

  1. ssetta

    News Flash: Santa Claus (1974)

    1. He interviews a bunny rabbit who claims that he is Santa Claus, and he says that he delivers all this halloween stuff. Then the "Easter Which" comes along with a basket of eggs. Then the real Santa Claus comes along, and Kermit explains how Santa says "Ho ho ho", and they hear him say that...
  2. ssetta

    The Pinball Number Count

    It was recorded in 1975, written by Walt Kraemer, and sung by The Pointer Sisters.
  3. ssetta

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    I know the second one you mentioned. "Milk - From Cows to Market to House." I LOVED that late-night piano music that went with it, and the woman who kept singing "MILK" over and over. I still wonder where that was filmed. It looked like upstate New York.
  4. ssetta

    Classic Songs

    You're thinking of 2 completely different songs. There was a song called "Starfish" that was sung by a little girl, and the song "(I Believe In) Little Things" was actually sung by Joe Raposo.
  5. ssetta

    Boy dismantling cold girl Muppet

    Wow! I NEVER would have thought they did it differently on the show than they did on the album! And by the way, it was originally on the album Bert's Blockbusters.
  6. ssetta

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Believe it or not, it's still pledge season at WGBH. But on another PBS station here, they aired the Season 34 show where Super Grover got his new cape.
  7. ssetta

    Maria dreams being on the beach

    How were you supposed to get it?
  8. ssetta

    Cavemen Story:Toothbrush (1978)

    It is in episode #3144.
  9. ssetta

    The Movie Big Bird in Japan

    It came out in 1983.
  10. ssetta

    Reused Street Stories

    I can think of another: "Elmo in Numberland" from 1990 (Season 21). It was where he wrote a book himself about doing things with all the numbers from 1-10. He read the story to Maria. The ENTIRE episode was redone 10 years later in Season 31. It was interesting that they would do something...
  11. ssetta

    W.o.r.m Tv

    No, that was part of a different episode.
  12. ssetta

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Believe it or not, WGBH is airing Season 33 shows all this week, because it's pledge season here. This is interesting, because in previous years, they have always had it in March. I was wondering why they didn't this year.
  13. ssetta

    E&B:Feelin'good,Feelin'bad(1977)

    They just sing the song, and it takes place in their apartment.
  14. ssetta

    The first thing you ever remember seeing on Sesame

    And so do a lot of people, which I HATE.
  15. ssetta

    Sesame Street Bloopers/Technical Difficulties

    So they must have been lip-synching, like Ashlee Simpson. :p
  16. ssetta

    Obsolete Muppet skits

    I bet that's why they could air it in Canada. People would have just thought maybe Mr. Hooper was just a friend that they mentioned, and was never on.
  17. ssetta

    Obsolete Muppet skits

    When was the last time the camp one aired? It couldn't have been after 1983.
  18. ssetta

    The first thing you ever remember seeing on Sesame

    I think the very first thing I ever saw on this show was actually a live-action film called "Musical Scales 1-8/8-1" back in 1988. It was on a black & white TV that we had at the time, and in this film, they jumped through these 8 hoops, and they played a xylophone (which I was fascinated with...
  19. ssetta

    Big Bird's 4 Show

    Well, I know that the song "I Just Adore '4'" is from 1973, so that must be when it's from, but I had no idea that was part of a street plot originally, because it was reran as an insert up until 1987.
  20. ssetta

    The Big Bad Wolf

    I remember the "Big GOOD Wolf" made an appearance in the segment called "Big Bad Perpetrator Wolf" from Season 20. The 3 little pigs felt they were being harassed by the Big Bad Wolf, so they went to the court house. The judge brought in a few wolves that she thought MIGHT be the one. First...
Top