Search results

  1. ssetta

    Favorite Bert and Ernie Sketch

    Believe it or not, there were 2 versions of this one as well. There was a version that was done during Season 1, and as usual, at the end, Bert got really grumpy at the end, and he was like, "Grrrr!!!" and then fainted. They re-did this skit sometime in the late 70s, and at the end, he just...
  2. ssetta

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    I have to say that even in the first episode of the season, SS has not done a bad job of showing classic clips from the early 90s. It looks like it's off to a good start. :) Also, I kind of thought it was nice that they re-did the number song from the first season. I mean, it's not as good as...
  3. ssetta

    Sesame Street Season 36: Episode Guide

    Believe it or not, they're re-doing that song!
  4. ssetta

    Sesame Street Season 36: Episode Guide

    It looks pretty real to me. :)
  5. ssetta

    Happy Cap

    Yes, I do. It was during the 1995-96 season, and he was wearing it because his uncle told him to, so that someone might want to buy it. But throughout the episode, he keeps knocking people over with it, especially Elmo, who thinks it should be called a "dangerous cap." Toward the end, he speaks...
  6. ssetta

    Favorite Bert and Ernie Sketch

    Actually, that sketch you're thinking of is a bit different than that. He comes out with socks on his ears, and asks Bert to guess what he's thinking of, and of course, he says "ears," and he's right, the answer is EARS! And then he puts a sock on his nose, and he asks Bert to guess what he's...
  7. ssetta

    Episode 2481

    I actually haven't watched it in quite a long time either, but I think he was only in the first street scene.
  8. ssetta

    Big Bird crossing the street PSA (1978)

    By the way, the "Wheels on my Heels" song is actually on one of those Season 15 episodes that Boober just got!!! I can't WAIT to see/hear the whole song! From the little part I've heard on the special, it sounds pretty good! Does the whole song sound like that?
  9. ssetta

    The Fairy Tale Newlywed Game (1987)

    Well, it's basically a parody of The Newlywed Game. There's 2 couples. One was Thumbelina and her prince, and another of Cinderella and HER prince. The question for both of them was what's your favorite number. And if both people answered the same, they would win the prize. Thumbelina's favorite...
  10. ssetta

    Grungetta appreciation thread

    I think it was episode number 3609. I actually saw it a lot, because I remember it aired during pledge season.
  11. ssetta

    The Fairy Tale Newlywed Game (1987)

    Yes, it was, in Episode 2404.
  12. ssetta

    Grungetta appreciation thread

    That was 1996-97.
  13. ssetta

    What's your favorite Sesame 1-2-3's?

    Was it "#18 Sandwiches" song?
  14. ssetta

    Sesame Song about Pockets

    You mean Aunt May? I never knew that was Marilyn Sokol. You wouldn't happen to know who counselor Mickey was?
  15. ssetta

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    Andy, you forgot 2820 and 2840, remember? ;)
  16. ssetta

    The Screaming Audience

    You know, I noticed that some of them, such as "Count it Higher", "Letter B", and "You're Alive" all have the EXACT SAME sound effect!!
  17. ssetta

    Songs that still get stuck in your head

    Well, it was a cast insert song. A bunch of different cast members sung the different verses. Gordon sang "A fly flew on my toe", Maria sang "A fly flew on my knee", Luis sang about the thigh, Big Bird sang about his chest, Bob sang about the nose, and Gina sang about the hair. And during the...
  18. ssetta

    Has Sesame become less educational?

    Unfortunately, you'd be surprised how many people I've met who were young in the early 90s who liked Barney better than SS. :cry: I can't understand why at all. I've always thought SS was much better. Why do you think people liked Barney better??
  19. ssetta

    The Noggin edits...

    Unfortunately, it was because the PBS shows were too long for Noggin, and so they could get more promos and segments in between shows.
  20. ssetta

    C.M.helps the 2 headed monster solve an argument

    Another time Cucamonga was mentioned was on the Bert & Ernie sketch where Ernie thought of the game "Guess What I Am." He preteneded to be a dog, and then a duck. Then he told Bert it was his turn to pretend to be something. He pretended to be a train, and a real train conductor came in as if he...
Top