Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I guess that personality isn't so rare after all....
  2. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *pops drawer open* yeah. I guess that's why I fainted... I hope whoever that was didn't see us come in here...
  3. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I got the same as Randall.
  4. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    OH! THAT. I heard some really scary, heavy breathing. *climbs into dresser drawer and shuts it*
  5. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *gains conciousness* What happened? Oh. We're in here. *suddenly notices she's being carried* hey this is kinda fun! I wish more guys did this for me! But you don't have to carry me if you don't want to. Wow I have a headache.
  6. Beakerfan

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    35 more to go! Woot! ( I know, it's a little early to celebrate, but celebrations are fun!)
  7. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    It sounds like... like.... like...... *faints*
  8. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *dusts hands off* So, got any ideas as to where we shoul- *tilts head* did you hear that?
  9. Beakerfan

    What's your must-see TV?

    House Prison Break (don't kill Mahone!!!! PLEASSSSSE!!!!) 24 American Idol
  10. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I am the SUN. Dang! I don't even qualify as a planet. Although this sounds kinda true.... (not that I want to sound stuck up) Of all your friends, you're the shining star. You're dramatic - loving attention and the spotlight. You're a totally entertainer and the life of the party. Watch out...
  11. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *opens dryer lid* Kyle, you might wanna be careful in there. Don't wanna frighten an unsuspecting dirty-clothes carrying person.
  12. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *looks around suspiciously* Oh, good idea! *climbs in dryer* What was up with that phone call? Did they say anything..... specific? Ooh this is scary Kyle!
  13. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I got 133 for the EQ.
  14. Beakerfan

    I Almost Forgot...

    I think the show sounds awesome. But I don't think I'd watch it if they didn't use the same actors. It just wouldn't be the same.
  15. Beakerfan

    M'pat

    Actually, I was referring to the guy whom the turtle was named after. ;)
  16. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Are you serious?!? KYLE!!!!! Where did you go?!? *begins searching for Kyle* (OOC: thanks for livening this up a bit!)
  17. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    That sounds.... interesting. I think I'll try that!
  18. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I got Animal! "A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instinct. You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary. But you sure can beat a good drum. "Kill! Kill!"
  19. Beakerfan

    M'pat

    That's an awesome idea! Hey I know a good scultor - hang on a sec *picks up phone* Hello? Is Mikey there? I have a project for him. What? He is? He did? Oh. How sad.... *hangs up* Sorry guys, apparently my friend Mikey died quite some time ago. That's really a shame. You should see some of...
  20. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    I'm makin French Toast for breakfast! Anybody want some?
Top