Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Well, I graduated...

    Thanks guys! :) It's really a weird feeling.
  2. Beakerfan

    Spielberg and Jackson team for Tintin

    Aww I hope not. It needs to be live action or cartoon. All or nothing. Because that is the way it has always been.
  3. Beakerfan

    Well, I graduated...

    Hey guess what! (I'm too lazy to make my own thread for this) I'm graduating today! :crazy: How crazy is that?
  4. Beakerfan

    What are your stories?

    Thanks William! :)
  5. Beakerfan

    What are your stories?

    Oooh yeah. That's stuff fun to dance to!
  6. Beakerfan

    What are your stories?

    Haha! Yes. And I am going to try REALLY hard right now not to go preaching about the wonderfullness of dancing. (see, this happens every time I start talking about it). I'm seriously forcing myself... right... nowww. Ok! Uhh.. comic strip! I try to work on it every once in a while, but I...
  7. Beakerfan

    What are your stories?

    Wow. Doesn't sound like much has changed in the past year... Or has it? A little revision: Well, I'm 17, soon to be a freshman in college. I've been coming here because I've met some of the coolest people I know here, and enjoy goofing around with them. (My middle name is Goofy). I work at a...
  8. Beakerfan

    Rate The Avatar above You

    Ok, Here's how it works. (it's pretty simple) You rate the avatar of the person who's post is above yours, meaning the last person who posted in this thread. Then the next person to post in this thread will rate yours, etc.
  9. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Wow! I got Big Fish: Imaginative, you are a storyteller. Daydreaming is a pastime to the extent of a hobby, and paying attention is a challenge. More of a talker than a listener, you find yourself dominating conversations with a whip and leather boots. *Rawr* You love to make others laugh, and...
  10. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    As far as I know, only Floyd and Animal are taken (by myself), but I think Ed will be able to help! :)
  11. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Ooh! I got a good one! My famous kiss is from The Princess Bride: "This is true love - you think this happens every day?" Annnd... I am 30% addicted to the internet.
  12. Beakerfan

    Rate The Avatar above You

    Ooh! This is potentially fun! I'd give Snowth's an...... 8. Fit's his name perfectly, but it's not quite a 10.
  13. Beakerfan

    Well, I graduated...

    Yay! Congrats Snowth! That's very exciting!
  14. Beakerfan

    Poll: Do you have children?

    I guess I'm just the opposite! I have one older brother and one younger sister, but I was so young when she was born, I can't remember what it was like to have a baby in the house. Which is probably one of the reasons why I would like to have a lot of kids.
  15. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    *snorts* Wowwwww. That's a good one. :)
  16. Beakerfan

    Boy, is This Forum Active Today, or What?

    *plugs ears* Lalalalalala! I did not hear that! Lalalalalala! Didn't hear it! You must start with season one, because only then will you truly understand the complexity and the depth of the characters, young grasshoppah.
  17. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Animal: PARTEEEE! Well, your birthday was yesterday Animal, but I suppose since we weren't really around we could celebrate today as well! Floyd: Hey man! Happy birthday! *hands Animal a poorly made cake* I made it myself! Pepe: So! We are going to have a major fiesta hokay! Lots of singing, and...
  18. Beakerfan

    Yay! Happy-pappy Birthday Mrspepper!

    Happy Birthday Peppy!
  19. Beakerfan

    Suprise!

    It was so much fun! But you know what was dissapointing? In all the stores I went to (I didn't go to California Adventure) the only Muppety things I could find were: a Kermit pin, a Ms Piggy pin, and a not so cute Kermit t-shirt.
  20. Beakerfan

    Poll: Do you have children?

    I think you'll feel different when that time approaches. Adopting is awesome, but babies are so wonderful, and that's when you can really teach them stuff, like: "no" means "no" and don't push the subject, don't whine, don't talk back, etc. Seriously, if you want really well behaved kids, you'll...
Top