Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    My Friends Tigger and Pooh

    Yeah, I read that! It sounds really neat! But I still don't get who Travis Oates (the voice of Piglet) is....
  2. Beakerfan

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hellooo everybodeeeeee! It's great to meet all of you wonderful new people here! I hope you really enjoy it! I notice there is a new Alex here! That could get a little confusing! :) But some people call me Al.
  3. Beakerfan

    Animal: Monster or... what?

    He seems pretty Neanderthal-ish to me... but I think - because of his teeth, and the way his hair grows, mostly - he is a monster.
  4. Beakerfan

    I'm Graduating!

    Wow. That's early! For highschool, anyway. My graduation is on the 1st of June! I'm so nervous! *bites nails* And the my brother gets married in July... and then I'm 18 in August! Oh my gosh I'm so excited and nervous at the same time!
  5. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, I'm going to be posting it in parts, but the problem is that because the only computer in my house with internet access is an office computer, I have to write it on my laptop, then go someplace with free wireless connection. So hopefully I'll have time to do that soon! As for what it's...
  6. Beakerfan

    My Friends Tigger and Pooh

    I'm sorry, but I don't think I've heard of Travis Oates before... wait... it's not you, is it? Cuz if is, that's really cool! Or maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions.
  7. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: Phew! It's been a long weekend! Grover and Herry, I'm sorry I've been sort of ignoring you lately. That's really rude, you guys are my guests! Grover: It is okay Alex! We know that you are very busy! But I have enjoyed making friends with Mr. Pepper and Mr. Pepe! Alex: Well that's good! I...
  8. Beakerfan

    Movie name quotes!

    Round up the usual Alex. - so I'm not unique? I'm... ordinary? They're here already! You're Alex! You're Alex! - No, I'm Alex! Gosh! If you build it, Alex will come. - quite possible! I am serious... and don't call me Alex! - *snickers* That's right! By golly you'd better call me Al! We can't...
  9. Beakerfan

    Electric Mayhem T-Shirt @ Kohl's!

    Aaaaaahhhhhh! I have to get it! And the Electric Mayhem one!
  10. Beakerfan

    Movie name quotes!

    I did some more! These are too fun! Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Alex killed the beast. *noooo! I killed King Kong!* Come with Alex if you want to live. *muah hahahahaha!* Say hello to my little Al! *tuh dah!* What do you want to marry Al for anyway? *wait, someone wants to marry...
  11. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Don't worry Kyle! I'll take care of Grover and Herry for ya! *yells to the boys* FLOYD PEPE ANIMAL! We're gonna be having a few guests for a little while, so you better be on your best behavior! Pepe: Si! No problems seniorita! *wraps arm around Floyd* See? We be best buds! Floyd...
  12. Beakerfan

    Movie name quotes!

    It is too late, my Beakerfan is in your veins! *giggles* The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world Alexandria didn't exist. *Oh. How sad* Keep watching the Alex, everywhere, keep looking! Keep watching the Alex! *Is that a cry for attention or what?* Why don't you come up...
  13. Beakerfan

    MC BB/LS Final Eviction Vote.

    That's ok. I was campaigning for people to let me stay. Telling them to vote in my favor, vote for Dan, etc. LOL! So it's all good! :)
  14. Beakerfan

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    Ewww. Looks like somebody's eyes were too big for his stomach!
  15. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Animal: *eagerly starts pounding the balloons* Alex: While he's doing that, I'll go take care of the presents and talk to Cath. *thoughtfully walks off*
  16. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *drops stuff on the floor and flops down on the bed* Phew! It's hot out! Pepe: Si, but not as hot as me! *makes manly pose* Floyd: *bursts in* Hi Alex! Did you have any great ideas? Alex: Shhhh! *gestures toward Pepe and Animal* Pepe: What is this we are "shooshing" and waving about hokay...
  17. Beakerfan

    MC BB/LS Final Eviction Vote.

    Well, I guess my pleas didn't help much, lol! (But thanks Luke! :) )
  18. Beakerfan

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Awww. I'm gonna miss this place! Well, see ya guys! It was fun!
  19. Beakerfan

    MC BB/LS Final Eviction Vote.

    Which means you should vote in my favor! Which means voting for Dan! Which means Dan gets evicted! Which means I'm still in the game! Which means it will only be Beth and I! Do I need to explain any further? (I'm probably losing because of all this shameless pleading.)
  20. Beakerfan

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    *laughs for hours on end* Those poor bunnies! I love that commercial! William, I think it's a little funny that so far you're the only one to have gotten Buttercup. Sorry, but I had to bring it up!
Top