Search results

  1. Luke

    Series 3 action figures retooled

    I'd be up for being a "duelling reviewer" but the trouble is, i don't think i'd be seen by others as unbiased in this case because i've already said a lot on the figures. If i was reviewing wave one from what i've seen, i'd probably take the same kind of tack as Annika, although overall i'd be...
  2. Luke

    Series 3 action figures retooled

    Hey Jamie, Yeah, i actually also love the 'duelling' review idea - it could be laid out very well on the site, to illustrate the whole concept. Just two people duelling it out would obviously look best, but they have to hold really differing viewpoints to make it worthwhile. Heck - i...
  3. Luke

    Series 3 action figures retooled

    Ken, I'm glad to see you have got great reviews on the Muppets all round - maybe Phil could even get permission to reprint the figure reviews from other sources and they could be collated in the archives here. From what you say - seems like you want multiple viewpoints from knowledgable...
  4. Luke

    Series 3 action figures retooled

    Jamie Yeah sorry, i went back and edited Scott in. I'm glad you agree he is a good choice. Basically i think when it comes to the figures, they are the most important Henson merchandise to hit this year, and for many years. Also 'Muppet Central' has a daily relationship with Palisades...
  5. Luke

    Series 3 action figures retooled

    Jamie, I think we can just get someone who isn't a hardcore Muppet 'fan' , not a hardcore figure collector, and doesn't visit the figure or Muppet sites. Kinda like giving them to your nostalgic twenty-something best friend who has a social life other than the net and might find revisiting...
  6. Luke

    Series 3 action figures retooled

    Hey Jamie, Yeah as i said, i appreciate your honesty about the background you come from regarding the figures - you knowing more about them helps a lot when we are focusing on something like the evolution. Obviously, once they are released to the stores it would be cool to get a review...
  7. Luke

    Entertainment Weekly reviews Kermit's Swamp Years

    Must have been stinky ! I guess you have to expect 'steaming piles of dung' when you have frogs, pigs, bears and 'whatevers' on set ! :D
  8. Luke

    Goths, Punks, Freaks, and Muppets - Is it all Very Wrong?

    I've met a few Goth people who were very nice, they were about to be interviewed on live TV though and everybody is extremely nice in a pant wettingly nervous state when thats about to happen so maybe it wasn't entirely for real - no idea. I don't really think the shirts and merchandise being...
  9. Luke

    Muppet Video File Requests

    Hey Scott, I use a not entirely legal "adapted" version of Streambox !
  10. Luke

    Series 3 action figures retooled

    Nice article and very nice photos. These sculpts do seem to be improving nicely, even at this early stage, though it's hard to be able to tell just how effective the changes made will be as a whole until we see the new painted prototypes. I must say though - the improvements on Zoot and Lew...
  11. Luke

    Muppet Video File Requests

    Hey Warrick No, the program that finds the locations and records the streams actually found it as an asf file, i didn't change it at all. I've got no idea why it's happened.
  12. Luke

    I'm In The Contestant Pool For "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!"

    Congrats Quinnnnnnn, If there are any questions on Miss Piggy, Rubber Ducks or the Fisher Price toy range then you're gonna walk it !!!!
  13. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Well that would get around the voice chip problems, and it'd make a lovely retirement gift for Charlie Rivkin ! ;-) Actually this is all not a bad idea for a Muppet DVD or something. They could have an extras section where you can watch the Muppets speaking in all the different languages...
  14. Luke

    Muppet Video File Requests

    oops yeah, i just saw that. I've been through all the link files and thats definitely what it points to and the file that downloads - so audio only i'm afraid !
  15. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Give it six months and they'll all be !!!! :D Luke (ok, so it's a bad taste joke for a Henson site)
  16. Luke

    Muppet Video File Requests

    Hi Guys I know that a few people (especially Warrick) had enquired about saving some of the muppet media files on the net which were from streaming servers and difficult to snag. I managed to get the ones people were asking about and uploaded them to my server so if you want them, here they...
  17. Luke

    Have You seen this

    **** - How cool is that ? Love the Gorilla !
  18. Luke

    you asked for it, and here it is.....

    Ken is signing puppies now ? What a lucky guy - it's amazing just how far 'celebrity' gets some people at Comic Conventions ! :D
  19. Luke

    Entertainment Weekly reviews Kermit's Swamp Years

    Re: Luke, Thanks for letting us know Warrick. Yeah it doesn't suprise me - Columbia usually send out copies to the video rental shops to preview in store. They usually have a text scroller at the bottom of the picture telling you what the movie is, and when it comes out so that it can't be...
  20. Luke

    Entertainment Weekly reviews Kermit's Swamp Years

    I think as far as initial preconceptions go i thought the fans would probably like KSY, it seems like they have a good script, nice ideas and filmed it very well for the budget they had - but from hearing back from people who were at Muppetfest and have actually seen a preview they didn't...
Top