Search results

  1. Luke

    Hey Grail...(RE: Justice League, He-Man Toons)

    Hmmmmmmm - i think DIC produced the ALF animation stuff too
  2. Luke

    Snoop Dogg Excited About Appearing In 'Muppets' Christmas Special

    I think it means he's lucky to get work since he dropped the 'doggy' ! :D
  3. Luke

    Article by James Carroll

    What a great comment ! Welcome to the forum Michelle !
  4. Luke

    Mr. McFelly appearance

    You mean to say that it's not always the same "Ronald" ? Nooooooooooooooo :o
  5. Luke

    How old is everyone?

    24 here ...... 25 next week ! Start sending cash people ! :D
  6. Luke

    Hey Grail...(RE: Justice League, He-Man Toons)

    Yeah i've got a Centurion action figure and comic somewhere - they were really big, and i think it had holes on it so you could attach the accessories.
  7. Luke

    WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

    Sorry Ken, yeah understandable that you guys have been so busy.
  8. Luke

    Hey Grail...(RE: Justice League, He-Man Toons)

    I think i read it on a forum that something was mentioned about this at San Diego but yeah, it's far from official news.
  9. Luke

    WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

    Well thats a relief ! Shame they couldn't have been told that eight pages earlier though - would have saved a lot of confusion. It's good to see members of the forum being able to look forward to their merchandise arriving without any worries whatsoever.
  10. Luke

    Hey Grail...(RE: Justice League, He-Man Toons)

    Hey Jackie, They are officially relaunching the new He-Man in Toys-R-Us Time Square on October 18th at 4pm. I think the creators will be there. I guess being in NJ that might be of interest to you.
  11. Luke

    Hey Grail...(RE: Justice League, He-Man Toons)

    They are bringing a new Thundercats out next year i think. I still has some M.A.S.K toys and comics but it never really took off here (UK) to be as popular as the rest .. same with Centurions. BTW Grail - i'd love that if possible. I'll get in touch !
  12. Luke

    Entertainment Weekly reviews Kermit's Swamp Years

    Re: entertainment weekly reviews kermits swamp years I totally believe you. I was over with EMTV late last year and it wouldn't suprise me at all if the Muppets going direct to video, and doing made for TV movies had something to do with them .... they just seemed to exploit whatever they...
  13. Luke

    Series 3 action figures retooled

    Oooh yeah - i see it now ..... and you know it was the Marty Feldman reference that made me notice what you meant. :p
  14. Luke

    Goths, Punks, Freaks, and Muppets - Is it all Very Wrong?

    Well erm Quinn, that was the point of this one, but it kinda mutated into yet another figure thread. Now it's back on track - nuff said !
  15. Luke

    Hey Grail...(RE: Justice League, He-Man Toons)

    Yeah i'm interested in the new He-Man too - you can see all the trailers at www.he-man.org - it looks pretty good though we aren't getting it here in the UK !
  16. Luke

    Series 3 action figures retooled

    I couldn't really tell the difference with Scooter, but then i didn't think there was much wrong with it that really affected the likeness the first time round - but yes, i thought Lew Zealand was like 1000 times better, lot more defined and detailed. I think with him, you could really notice...
  17. Luke

    WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

    I actually thought that Ken had put a 'stop' date on people emailing him to join the collectors club, and those people would be sure to get figures which turned out to be under 500 anyway. Allowing Paypal orders from people who's name wasn't on that original list seems like an almighty mess...
  18. Luke

    Yet another variant Beaker!

    Did it taste Krusty ? ;-)
  19. Luke

    Muppet Show Nascar beanie bears!

    Hey Cory, I actually suggested they do real Muppet plush looking Beanies in the 'Non figure items from Palisades' thread but nobody seemed to respond much to the idea.
  20. Luke

    Weezer CD with Kermit on cover!!!!

    In the UK, we do usually get the music videos on the CD's !
Top