Search results

  1. Luke

    The I Love Pepe Henson Email Saga

    Yeah this is most definitely coming from Henson's PR people because the Capital Radio news was revealed on the same mailing list. I guess Henson now feel they want a direct link with the fans rather than having third parties give their spin on things. I think the list is just supposed to...
  2. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I just realised that the first part of my original question hadn't been answered. Does anyone know which color Vacation Fozzie 'Forbidden Planet' is due to recieve in the UK ?
  3. Luke

    henson shuts down the new york muppet workshop

    Yup, as stated, a money saving excercise, less people for any new buyer to pay off when they took over JHC and less resources to pay for - but it helps them right now too in their present condition. Yeah it would be a very drastic thing to happen, but if it came to it, that could be an...
  4. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I totally agree Ken, but i can see why the fans worry. Obviously you have come 'onboard' in a boom period, but the anniversary ends soon, and we've got the sale coming up that could leave the 'Mupps' out of the spotlight for a bit or worse, in total limbo, and the new 'Fox' show's chance of...
  5. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    All great news Ken, especially for the longetivity of the line - if you can keep up the consumer interest in all the different areas, you could likely carry this on to retirement ! LOL ! I don't see it as a bad thing about MT Rizzo and MTI Sam - they are both good choices, especially the...
  6. Luke

    Tough Pigs: True Tales of Muppet Fandom Contest

    Wow - check out those FANTASTIC prizes Mupps ! I know there's more than a few people around here who have done some desperate things in the name of the frog !
  7. Luke

    Series 3 Article Larger Images:

    Hey Jamie, I just wanted to saya big thanks on behalf of us all for doing this - muchos appreciated. It's cool seeing all the new sculpts larger than life - to be honest, i'm still not completely digging this new scooter to the old one. I got your Marty Feldman reference and noticed the...
  8. Luke

    MuppetFest 2?

    Well then Cory i am frankly SHOCKED at you for not getting this dudes name and address ! :D
  9. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hey Travis, Appreciate all you said. Y'know you do a mighty fine job of standing in for Ken - i'd just watch the hair if i was you ! :D
  10. Luke

    Varient Floyd Found!

    Hi Rick Hmm yeah - i take your point about the advantages of the chase figures being less for the online stores, and as you say, they way out-number the 'bricks and mortars'. It must give some retailers pretty much no option than to gouge so that they can pay for the extra cases they might...
  11. Luke

    MuppetFest 2?

    He likely worked for Henson or Creation i would guess. Not many people who bootleg things that are not to be video recorded sit at the front ! ;-)
  12. Luke

    Igel Beaker Needed

    Cory, I don't think Ken ever mentioned 'unreleased Palisades swag' - you are jumping the gun a bit there dude. The figures haven't even been produced yet in China.
  13. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Yeah i like the Gonzo with cape a lot more now i've seen him in a different pose etc in that Series 2 section. I will probably get him now, and i wasn't intending to before - i was gonna wait for the regular version. Ok now VERY IMPORTANT questions for Kenneth :- This afternoon a special...
  14. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I'd definitely like to see the bus being made as soon as possible, i guess you have to have new versions of the characters though to come in it so it could be a while. Kermit with the banjo is a given obviously. I'd be suprised if characters being moved back/forward are anything to do with...
  15. Luke

    henson shuts down the new york muppet workshop

    From what i've heard, the Henson's couldn't believe their luck when the EMTV deal worked out - i think they were laughing to be honest. Especially as EMTV actually bought a lot less than they thought they were getting when it came down to rights, and also the power to make dramatic changes...
  16. Luke

    Varient Floyd Found!

    Hey Rick, Just wanted to welcome you, and wow - what a great recommendation to your customers on the Muppet line. Ken and the crew can be way proud of that ! I just wanted to say, that as a consumer - i am very happy with the idea of chase figures in the Muppet Show line. It makes it...
  17. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Talking of eerily focused eyes ...... nice sig Quinn ! LOL !
  18. Luke

    Series 3 action figures retooled

    Do you have the original pics Jamie ? The Lobster Bandito pics on your site are massive - be nice to see that for the rest, it'd rock !
  19. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Oh well - at least i didn't suggest they make 'Inflatable Miss Piggy Blow Up Dolls' in the 'Non Action Figure Products Palisades Should Make' ideas thread.
  20. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Yeah poor Ken. Tonights question is if he knows how to remove the twist tie underneath Dr Teeths crotch. You can't really answer that one without getting funny looks eitherway ! :rolleyes: Oh geez - it was his sleeve - now I'M gonna be the one getting funny looks ! :p
Top